What Does A Customer Success Manager Do At Akamai Technologies, Inc.
* Develop and execute strategic account plans, in conjunction with Account Owner, with a focus on increasing product adoption and minimizing lost monthly recurring revenue (LMRR)* Manage business relationship with key customer stakeholders (Directors, Managers, Individual Contributors)* Conduct Customer Business Reviews, and work cross-functionally with Integrated Account Teams (IAT), to ensure alignment for consistent and timely collaboration with customers* Develop a deeper understanding of the customer’s industry, business challenges and objectives to appropriately map solutions to address their needs* Support our customers and partners in their efforts to successfully implement, use and operationalize Akamai* Partner with Sales, Professional Services, Customer Support, Marketing, Finance and Product Management to drive overall customer satisfaction* Proactively monitor and track contract usage, products consumption gaps, and traffic patterns to identify opportunities and address potential future issues* Monitor customer health, isolate problems, and respond strategically to mitigate risk* Help identify and work with account teams on cross-sell and up-sell opportunities* Assist with business development activities, such as driving attendance to events and maintaining accurate account information in Salesforce for marketing activities
What Does A Customer Success Manager Do At Oracle
* Serveas a technical subject-matter expert on BlueKai and other ODC products.* Monitoraccount health for your customers* Owncommercial negotiations and process for renewals and expansion of thecustomer base* Assistand/or lead new logo presentations as applicable* Own thenew logo sales and commercials process with select prospects* Buildand share best practices that help set clients up for success.* Trainclients on new product releases or new use cases.* Driveresolution of technical issues through cross-functional interactions.* Handlethe inbound queue of requests to ensure all customers are promptly andeffectively served.* Leaddiscovery conversations with client to ensure that customer expectationsare properly managed and the customer receives maximum value from theengagement
What Does A Customer Success Manager Do At Microsoft Corporation
* Identify and explain how businesses across industries, company sizes and types can meet a new bar for excellence and reinvent themselves to compete in the next decade by embracing Microsoft’s technologies* Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences; provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios* Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live product demos, how customers can capture value and envision their future with Microsoft’s technologies* Drive customer engagement from opportunity to increasing usage; be the main point of contact for Microsoft's customers, leading the sales strategy, overcoming objections and negotiating success* Manage ongoing customer relationships to ensure long-term customer success with Microsoft technologies* Meet and exceed targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline, as well as a monthly and quarterly forecast for cloud solution usage; accurately forecast sales, pipeline and usage for the products and solutions in your scope* Work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic teaming environment with Sales Development Specialist, and Technical Solution Professionals to effectively manage customer engagement throughout the sales cycle* Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to and manage Microsoft customers* Present action plans and results to management and use appropriate escalation techniques to stay on top of goals and objectives* Obsess over Microsoft’s customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience
What Does A Customer Success Manager Do At Citrix Systems Inc.
* Understand customer’s business strategies and apply our proven Customer Success methodology to lead them through all phases of the implementation journey, with a focus on adoption and customer outcomes.* Facilitate relationships between business and technical teams, identifying business drivers and processes, understanding user-centric design, and providing technical expertise related to Citrix products and the customer's technology environment* Responsible for contributing directly to Citrix product line and delivering on key organizational metrics* Analyze and assess complex processes and systems of customer's business to ensure solution will meet the needs of the end users* Lead stakeholder engagement and organizational readiness program, leadership alignment, change impact analysis, education, communications, product adoption, and active use* Advise customers on business process enhancements based on best practices, business knowledge, and visibility into current vs. future state product capabilities* Participate in the sales cycle as needed to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach, and develop a proposal/post-sale engagement plan* Create customer adoption benchmarks and forecasts based on defined business use cases
What Does A Customer Success Manager Do At Linkedin
* Complete Life@LinkedIn and Sales Base Camp training* Learn about the business, the team, Sales Navigator and associated tools (e.g.* Salesforce.com)* Understand how to build and present a LinkedIn sales story using data and insights* Thoroughly understand and articulate clearly LinkedIn’s wider vision and the business implications as it pertains to our “Hire, Market, Sell” value proposition* Optimize your own LinkedIn profile to turn it into a “social selling” profile* Educate clients on the value they can generate from their current subscription to Sales Navigator through training, consulting, communication about product features and regular metrics review* Encourage clients to utilize appropriate LinkedIn resources (i.e. community forums, training, professional services engagements, user conferences, workshops, etc.) to increase their utilization of Sales Navigator and other features on the LinkedIn platform used for social selling* Proactively contact and deliver coaching/training to improve utilization of low usage clients* Deliver group and individual user informational and training sessions about Sales Navigator features, industry benchmarking and best practices* Utilize LinkedIn, client and other data to derive insights to drive greater client engagement* Become a client partner in maximizing the benefits of their investment with Sales Navigator* Ability to travel approximately once a month