Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Cut & Wrap Operator - 2nd Shift
Get a complete career fit with Kelly . Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life-just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year. to work at a biotech company in Manassas, VA 20109 sound good? Kelly Professional & Industrial is looking for a And at Kelly, we're obsessed with where it can take you. As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources.$20 hourly5d ago
Furnace Operator - 2nd Shift
We are looking for a very specialized Furnace Operator who safely prepare, melt, and atomize metal powder following job instructions. It is important that the furnace operator maintain a constant awareness of the condition of the refractory lining.$31k-38k yearly est.5d ago
Process Technician / Machine Operator
* Access to the BASF wine cellar and much more! BASF recognizes institutions of higher education accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent. During your 12-hour rotating shift as a Process Technician you will - Battle Creek, MI As a Process Technician you will be in charge of troubleshooting, monitoring equipment settings, obtaining data and documentation metrics in computer and logbooks as required to support our Battery Materials business. It is the home of BASF's battery materials business and provides precious and base metals sourcing, recycling, and management services. Physical demands: The Process Technician will have to be able to lift up to 50 lbs., with reasonable accommodation if needed. BASF takes security & data privacy very seriously. The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. BASF's Catalysts division is the global market leader in catalyst technologies.$32k-37k yearly est.6d ago
Vermont Support Line Operator - Per Diem
The Company: Pathways Vermont is a dynamic nonprofit agency that ends homelessness and provides alternative mental health services. Job DescriptionSeeking night owls with good hearts Pathways Vermont Support Line Operator Per Diem It is the policy of Pathways Vermont that all employees and applicants shall receive equal consideration and treatment in employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identification, or disability. Pathways Vermont is committed to a diverse workplace that reflects the communities we serve, and is particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people including people with military experience, individuals with disabilities, and people of color. The Role: The Vermont Support Line Operator provides phone support that is free, confidential, non-judgemental and available to all Vermonters 24/7.$21.5 hourly13d ago
Pick and Pack Operator 1
KONE, founded in 1910, is one of the largest, award-winning elevator companies in the world and our offering for employees is as competitive as our offering for customers. * KONE's elevate your health program He/she is in charge of acting in order to assure a safe, high quality, complete-on-time delivery of KONE components. The Production Operator 1 (Pick/Pack) role (including the positions of Assembly Line Operative and Pick and Pack operatives in elevator and escalator factories) is to execute production orders delivered by the Production Supervisor according to a precise daily schedule. Responsibilities: * Pick and issue material for production order.$25k-30k yearly est.37d ago
Concrete Cutting Operator
Great company with good benefits, very friendly environment oriented towards the families that make it run. We have taken concrete cutting to a different place and are working on changing the industry from within to make it easier, safer, cleaner, and more professional.Company DescriptionGreat company with good benefits, very friendly environment oriented towards the families that make it run. We have taken concrete cutting to a different place and are working on changing the industry from within to make it easier, safer, cleaner, and more professional.$32k-41k yearly est.17d ago
Resin Reliability / Cutting Operator
Job DescriptionPosition Description * The main function of this role is to section coils and inspect under microscope, record findings and share with plant. You will also be responsible for maintaining laboratory equipment in regards to cleanliness and preventative maintenance. Position Responsibilities * · Ability to use large liquid cool metal cutting machines; * · Ability to use electric rotating sander/polisher; * · Ability to clean and perform routine maitenance on laboratory equipment in a timely manner; * · Ability to lift up to 50 pounds; * · Must be willing to push water tank outside (year round) to clean with pressure washer; * · Must be willing to get dirty from oil, coolant, water; * · Ability to use a microscope for inspection of samples; * · Ability to Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word); * · Ability to create technical reports for sharing findings internally with peers; * · Maintain proper orgainizational and cleanliness practices in the quality laboratory; * · Maintain sample archive system; * · Ensure the involvement of equipment suppliers in the event of service and/or maintenance needs Education * High School diploma or equivalent * Technical secondary school, vocational school, or college degree preferred Experiences * · At least 2 years of experience in a quality inspection role or similar Knowledge/Skills * · Ability to use large liquid cooled cutting equipment * · Ability to detect abnormalities under magnification using a microscope * · Ability to create reports of your findings using Microsoft Office * · Ability to maintain cleanliness of laboratory equipment * · Ability to perform all preventative maintenance on laboratory equipment Computer Skills MS Office Attitude & Behaviours * · Teamwork * · Energy * · Flexibility * · Commitment$32k-41k yearly est.27d ago
Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year.$26k-31k yearly est.4d ago
Bagging Line Operator - Doswell, VA
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH has a long and proud heritage.$30k-37k yearly est.9d ago
Finishing Operator - 3rd Shift
Columbia Forest Products, North America's largest manufacturer of hardwood plywood and hardwood veneer products, is searching for talented individuals to join our team!$35k-41k yearly est.10d ago
Sawyer / Headsaw Operator
AHI is one of the leading producers of Appalachian and Northern hardwood lumber, manufacturing more than 110 million board feet annually and shipping to customers throughout the world. Job DescriptionAmerican Hardwood Industries (AHI) is headquartered in Waynesboro, Virginia.$25k-31k yearly est.10d ago
Saw Operator 2nd Shift
The Saw Operator is responsible for cutting Raw-Stock of various metal materials to specifications Duties include but are not limited to: * Cut parts to specification. Position: We are currently seeking a 2nd Shift Saw Operator at our South Chesterfield, VA location.$24k-29k yearly est.27d ago
This position is open to domestic candidates only.
Do you have a working knowledge of manufacturing tools and procedures? Are you detail-oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize? Do you like analyzing and solving problems? Join us as we build the future and the Gerdau We Are Creating.
Competitive pay - $61300 / year with incentives including biweekly production bonus, shift premiums, and scheduled overtime.
* A strong global presence with mills that transform millions of metric tons of raw material to produce steel beams, flat-rolled steel, merchant bar, rebar, spikes, and wire used by the automotive industry, appliance, construction, machinery, and equipment industries.
* A culture that welcomes diversity, encourages innovation and creates products that serve humanity.
* An environment that values teamwork, safety, and sustainability.
* A commitment to continuous improvement and the belief that we can create a better future for our employees and our global community by investing in people, processes, and technology.
* Comprehensive Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision Plans - Eligible upon 1st day of hire
* Health & Dependent Care (Flexible Spending Account)
* 100% Matching 401K up to 6%
* Life/Accidental Life Insurance
* Health Advocate Services
* Employee Assistance Program
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Career Path System and Training
* An empowering and open culture with the opportunity to grow and create
* High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required.
* Must pass entrance exam.
* 1-3 years industrial/manufacturing experience.
* Flexibility to work a 12hr rotating shift, days, nights and two weekends a month. (Dupont Schedule) WIth this schedule you only work 16 days a month and have time for work life balance!
* General math skills, advanced problem solving, analytical skills, use charts, schedules, computer and touch screens in addition to follow instructions.
* Ability to use adjustable controls in regulating the continuous process through interpretation of measuring instruments and gauges.
* Ability and willingness to work as part of a self-directed team with limited supervision.
* People leadership skills and ability to lead by example
You will be responsible for monitoring computer screens and panels in the pulpit to operate the Steel Pourer equipment and monitoring the flow of the liquid steel from the ladle to the tundish. You will also maintain the area and stock consumables.
* Make "piggybacks" to swap empty ladles with full ladles during the continuous casting process.
* Assist Caster Operators and maintenance on down days, start-up and shut down of casting sequences.
* Periodically use oxygen lances to open ladles and clean the tundish.
* Perform routine daily maintenance/inspection of torches, lances and other equipment.
* Set up tundishes and other equipment for future casting sequences.
* Complete pre-start-up check sheets to assure the equipment is ready for operation.
* Stock consumables and maintain tools in the area according to 5S principles.
* Perform daily preventative maintenance, record and inspections on vehicles/mobile equipment to include fueling, cleaning, checking and adding fluid as needed.
* Operate mobile equipment and overhead cranes using handheld controls to transfer product/material.
* Maintain communication with coworkers through to-way radio and hand signals.
Gerdau believes in equal employment opportunity related to all employees and applicants for employment. It is the policy of Gerdau that there will be no discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. All external applicants must be legally eligible to immediately work in the country of hire without current or future sponsorship.
If you are vision-impaired or have some other disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act / Accessible Canada Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Gerdau, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at (866)-788-2798 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nearest Major Market: Richmond$61.3k yearly7d ago
Packaging Line Operator I - Devils Backbone Brewery
The packaging line operator (PLO) completes various tasks necessary to the distribution packaging function. We currently operate 2 locations: Basecamp Brewpub in Roseland, VA & The Outpost Production Brewery in Lexington, VA. Devils Backbone is a wonderful place to develop your talents & build your career, as well as have fun with a hard-working family. WORK LOCATION: Outpost Brewery - Lexington, VA$18 hourlyEasy Apply35d ago
Traffic Line (Pavement Marking) Operator
* Must have a valid Virginia driver's license with a good driving record. * Knowledge of layout a plus.$26k-35k yearly est.15d ago
The operator will be responsible for loading/setting up the machine(s) and packing product as needed. Iconex is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, respected for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to maximize their full potential. Iconex values diversity throughout the organization, not only because it is inherently the right thing to do, but also because we believe diversity gives greater perspective and insight to the world we live in and the customers we serve. Every individual at Iconex has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment. Iconex is the leading provider of solutions essential to daily commerce.$25k-32k yearly est.25d ago
1st Shift - Saw Operator
Shift: 6am - 4:30pm (Mon-Fri); occasional Saturday OT Summary: * The Saw Operator will cut and prep materials in the small bay with manual/automatic saws as well as other machines.$15-18 hourly14d ago
Job DescriptionREO Logistics Job Description Job Title: Line Operator Reports to: Plant Manager, Lead Operator Supervises: None Job Summary The Operator is responsible for accurate processing of production orders in compliance company standards of safety and security and customer requirements.$26k-35k yearly est.28d ago
Cutting Machine Operator
Would you like to earn a steady paycheck while working with one of the largest and most respected furniture companies In the United States?
Sam Moore has been crafting high quality upholstered seating for over 80 years.
* We have a family-focused culture.
* We are committed to giving back to our community.
* We believe in our product and craft each piece of furniture with the utmost pride and care.
We are looking for a dependable candidate who is a team player to join our cutting department. This individual will be working in a team to cut fabric by hand and using machines.
Main duties include, but are not limited to:
* Lifting and assigning roles of fabric to correct machines
* Looking up pattern data to identify proper yardage to cut
* Entering Style information into the computer
* Sorting and labeling the cut fabric properly
* Using the DSI gun to scan the fabric ticket
* Performing basic troubleshooting and maintenance on machines (example: changing the blade)
Candidates that will be a great fit will:
* Not be afraid of machines and excited to learn about new technology
* Enjoy working with numbers and metrics
* Have previous manufacturing previous
* Have a positive attitude and like working in a team with daily goals to achieve
Why should you apply?
* A company committed to DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) values.
* Competitive compensation
* Vacation and sick time available for new hires
* 9 Paid holidays off
* 2 additional paid floating holidays
* Comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans including a generous employer health saving account (HSA) contribution each plan year.
* Matching 401k employer contributions.
* Successful and stable organization for over 96 years.
* A caring, family focused culture.
* Career development focus including training opportunities and leadership development programs.
* Tuition reimbursement program.
* Emphasis on charitable giving and volunteering in our communities.
Shift: Monday to Thursday 6 am- 4:30 pm with occasional OT on Fridays.
Pay: Starts at 14.00 per hour, but we have an incentive program that as you train and learn more your hourly rate increases.
Apply today and join our team!$27k-32k yearly est.60d+ ago
Process Technician / Machine Operator Apprentice
Will begin an academic Industrial Technology Certificate program from Kellogg Community College while working and learning on site in our Battle Creek site from some of the best in the business. During your time here we don't want you to sweat the small stuff so BASF will cover the entire cost of your educational program, including books! Work hands-on in our Battle Creek, MI battery materials plant you will learn to: That's what we call you@BASF. As a Process Technician Apprentice in our Battle Creek, MI battery materials plant, you will make an impact on the world with a fundamental focus on sustainability. At BASF, we are proud to introduce the next generation of Process Technician to the innovative world of Manufacturing. At BASF you get more than just compensation. At BASF, we believe that people are the key to our long-term success and that talent is in everyone. BASF takes security & data privacy very seriously. A unique total offer: you@BASF$17-21 hourly23d ago