- Led SAP and mainframe outsourced engagements in deployment and maintenance of high availability computing for a global, enterprise-wide environment.
- Managed the 24/7 Help Desk Mainframe environment for the 1,000 nodes thought the company (local and Continental United States).
- Managed a twenty-four hour a day, seven day a week mainframe operation with a staff of eight computer operators.
- Facilitate all new hardware, mainframe software, and major upgrades through HPE's IT Governance and Quality Assurance processes.
- Managed and maintained mainframe running on IBM z890 Mainframe and IBM 2105 TotalStorage Enterprise Storage Server, running VSE/ Power.
- Partnered in negotiating a new CMOS mainframe, which reduced costs from $56k to $23k per month.
- Led as project manager in shutdown of legacy mainframe applications, achieving $2MM in cost savings.
- Experience with multiple series of IBM mainframes and DASD to Hitachi mainframes, DASD and backups.
- Define, prepare and manage the Operations department through automation change on open and Mainframe systems.
- Designed and implemented a successful client server based system alternative for PeopleSoft processing from the mainframe.
- Orchestrated, designed and implemented the new Front End Processor for the mainframe applications.
- Managed the East Coast Operation overseeing 35 employees in an IBM Mainframe environment.
- Managed, developed and maintained Visa/MasterCard Mainframe Bankcard systems in COBOL/CICS/VSAM.
- Managed & operated a Mainframe Data Center supporting 1500 users.
- Managed Migration from mainframe to AS/400 based systems.
- Visited all client datacenter sites and collected Administrative, Network and Mainframe (AS/400), peripheral and workstation device information.
- Managed the daily operation of a large IBM mainframe data center which included a staff of fifteen support personnel.
- Designed and implemented an $18 million Solaris and Windows-based client/server network to replace mainframe- and AS/400-based infrastructure.
- Integrated Solaris servers with MVS- and VSE-based mainframes and Windows servers.
- Planned, scheduled and assisted conversion from Escon to Ficon cabling of 8+ mainframe systems.
Show More1 Mainframe Jobs
No jobs at selected location