Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Mechancial Engineer (Facilities Design)
If these qualities are part of your life, too, you'll want to explore a career at EKFox. EKFox is an experienced team of talented, motivated individuals who share a passion for solving problems and improving the built environment.$85k-120k yearly4d ago
Federal - CyberArk Engineer
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. Accenture Federal Services brings together cyber and IT security to provide federal agencies with the most comprehensive, resilient security architecture possible. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.$85.5k-147.1k yearly38d ago
Mobile Application Software Engineer (Remote Ohio)
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology Crown brings the benefits of technology to material handling by connecting lift trucks, operators and facilities and collecting accurate, real-time information for better decision-making. Proficient interfacing with web services using n-tier patterns, using object-oriented patterns, using SQLite and local storage in a mobile application, and writing fully automated unit tests 2 or more years related mobile application development experience strongly preferred (Salary will be commensurate with experience) Research and propose key elements of mobile application development such as business process advancements through mobility integrations, hybrid application development strategy, and application development frameworks such as Ionic Internal Title: Mobile Application Developer Location: This position is based in our Troy, Ohio office with possible option to be based in our New Bremen, Ohio global headquarters.$85k-104k yearly est.12d ago
Lead Data Engineer - Manufacturing (FULL TIME / REMOTE)
They are currently building out a brand new, greenfield AI, data science and data engineering function, and are looking for a Senior-level Data Engineer who will be one of the founding members within this new group.$86k-108k yearly est.1d ago
Cloud Data Engineer (ISD Engineer - IV - Cloud Engineering)
As a Cloud Data Engineer you will engage with Navy Federal's business areas and support the planning, design and implementation of data platform services while leveraging Azure data and analytics PaaS services. The Cloud Data Engineer will facilitate the management, monitoring, security and privacy of data using the full stack of Microsoft Azure data services to satisfy business needs.$101k-185.2k yearly14d ago
Sr. Data Engineer
Supernal is at the forefront of creating emerging mobility solutions that will foster the development of human-centered cities. Actively enable a data driven and innovative culture within Supernal The Data Engineer is responsible for identifying, implementing, and supporting data use cases and owners throughout the business that can use data engineering and analytics to improve outcomes.$79k-108k yearly est.22h ago
Senior Big Data Engineer - Full time - Remote work
As a “Senior Engineer, Delivery”, you will design and implement solutions and work alongside the product engineering team, evaluating new features and architecture while overseeing end-to-end flow. Reporting to the Director, Engineering, you will work closely with other team members like Data architects, Data Engineers, ML Engineers, and Product managers to understand what the business is trying to achieve, design optimal data models and most optimal ways for data-movements that helps optimize Compute, Processing and Data storage within Data Platform. This role demands excellent solution delivery skills, communication and software engineering best practice. Come be a part of a team that is starting this new journey.
• Architect and maintain our code base for ETL and ELT pipelines, large batch/ microbatch processing and streaming systems.
• Build out the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using ADF, Spark, Kafka or similar technologies.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc
• Familiarity with designing and implementing innovative data services solutions using Spring boot, ReactJS, NoSQL, or other UI and API related technologies
• Assure governance of processes in delivery management and production as per the selected delivery model
• For the top management and stakeholders - act as a single point of responsibility over any delivery-related matters, including escalations, upsells, ramp-downs, etc
• Accountable for the technical leadership regarding the delivery. Ensuring a sound and future-proof architecture is planned and the implementation meets the technical quality standards.
• Comfortable writing stories and associated acceptance criteria for agile/scrum workflow
• Coordinate between multiple disciplines, stakeholders
• Ensure that projects are delivered in line with Sephora processes and methodologies; Well-versed in different delivery models, with focus on agile approaches
• Establish a strategy of continuous delivery risk management that enables proactive decisions and actions throughout the delivery life cycle
• Measure and improve delivery productivity
• Serve as a consultant to the Data Engineers in support of quality and timely delivery of work
• Perform production support and deployment activities
We're excited about you if you have:
• 3+ years experience in delivering projects in Data and Analytics, Big Data, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence. Familiar with relevant technological solutions, industry best practices
• Good understanding of data engineering challenges and proven experience with data platform engineering (batch and streaming, ingestion, storage, processing, management, integration, consumption)
At least 4 years of experience in gathering and understanding customer business requirements to introduce Big Data technologies
Familiar with multiple Big Data technology stacks (e.g. Hadoop, Yarn, HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Spark, Kafka, etc)
Experience with data visualization, aware of various tools, technologies
• Good understanding of various delivery approaches, well versed in agile
• Understanding data related security challenges
• Experience with one or more leading cloud providers (AWS/Azure/GCP), leading role in on-prem to cloud migration project(s)
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment
• Experience working with marketing data structures using Google Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, GCP Cloud Data Flow, Google Cloud Data Prep, BigQuery & Compute Engine, Cloud Big Table, Cloud CDN for Google Marketing & G Suite.
• Experience working in an agile team
• Familiar with scaling microservices in high traffic environments
• Experience with performance management, logging, and monitoring tools
Experience with common open-source technologies at scale, such as Kafka, Cassandra, MongoDB, Nginx, Redis, ElasticSearch
• Experience in building multi-tier, high availability applications with modern web technologies such as NoSQL, MongoDB, SparkML, and TensorFlow.
• Problem-Solving Skills: be able to look at an issue that needs to be solved and come up with solutions quickly.
You'll love working here because:
• The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams - people you can be proud to work with.
• The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product (“gratis”) various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
• The business. It feels good to win - and Sephora is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world…with the awards and accolades to back it up.
• The perks. Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation/holiday time off, commuter benefits, and “Summer Fridays” (half-days every Friday between Memorial and Labor Day)…and so much more.
• The LVMH family. Sephora's parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior.$80k-112k yearly est.17d ago
Azure Devops Engineer // Remote
Should have worked on Azure cloud-based CI/CD pipelines.
Experienced in Docker containerization and Kubernetes based container orchestration.
Should have Python based automation experience and Jenkins for build and test integration and automation.
Should have firsthand experience in code revisioning software, with a strong focus to detail.
Should have exposure to Terraform/similar software for infrastructure provisioning.
Should be able to co-ordinate with various teams spread across different geo-locations.
Should be able to conceptualize and implement custom devops solutions.
Should be a sound communicator, while being able to translate client requirements into technical specifications.
Hardware/AI workload validation experience would be an added advantage.
$93k-123k yearly est.17d ago
Experience on O-RAN lab testing
Experience on Viavi E500 simulator
Experience with Samsung DU is preferred
Experience on WindRiver Middleware cloud platform
Experience with CI/CD RAN lab testing and 5G call flows
$64k-85k yearly est.19d ago
Remote Data Scientist
Our client, an up-and-comer in the telecom/wireless space, is looking to add a Remote Data Scientist to their blossoming data team!$110k-140k yearly19d ago
Project Engineer - Software
In-Q-Tel In-Q-Tel is an Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace. In-Q-Tel (IQT) is a not-for-profit that serves and powers the national security interests of the U.S. and its allies, providing the most sophisticated source of strategic technical knowledge, insights, and capabilities.$99k-128.7k yearly2d ago
Burp Suite Deployment Engineer
Three month contract to start that will more than likely be extended and is 100% remote. Will be working eastern time zone hours.
Must have done at least two implementations of Burp Suite Enterprise.$74k-102k yearly est.8d ago
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. The Boeing Disruptive Computing & Networks (DC&N) team is seeking a in Huntington Beach, California, El Segundo, California, or Fairfax, Virginia. Boeing is committed to your development. By building a career at Boeing, you'll have the opportunity to grow your skills, create relationships around the world and help shape the future of aerospace! As part of Boeing's software capability, our engineers use their expertise to dream up next-generation software capabilities for amazing aerospace, satellite, and autonomous platforms. Our software products help solve Boeing's most challenging problems across Commercial Airplanes, Defense Space & Security, and Global Services businesses.$68k-93k yearly est.25d ago
M365 Engineer (JO-2305-203797)
In this role, you will administer and/or engineer server solutions or applications in support of our client's initiatives.$90k-105k yearly18d ago
We are a rapidly expanding leader in the security space, currently seeking a talented C++ Developer to join our team. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with 15 other skilled engineers on a cutting-edge real-time defense application.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in C++ programming. Additionally, experience or interest in the following areas would be considered a plus:
Sensor and radio frequency products
We are looking for someone who is passionate about solving complex problems and can bring fresh ideas to our team. If you are excited about working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply$77k-115k yearly est.8d ago
Site Reliability / DevOps Engineer
Job Title: Site Reliability/DevOps Engineer Sparksoft is a fast-growing woman-owned small business that provides innovative technical solutions to the federal government.$86k-115k yearly est.7d ago
Data Engineer - Direct Hire - Remote (Live in Southeast States)- W2 Only, No C2C - 100k-120k
Data Engineer - Direct Hire - Remote - W2 Only, No C2C - 100k-120k/yr We are seeking a skilled SQL System Engineer with at least 2 years of experience, who is also proficient in one or more programming languages, such as Python or an object-oriented language. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team experience and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.$89k-127k yearly est.8d ago
Very good experience in Backup Dell EMC Avamar
Good experience in Disaster Recovery
Data Domain and networker.$65k-79k yearly est.5d ago
We are hiring a Data Architect for a remote opportunity. Itero Group is a Women-Owned Small Business focused on simplifying complex transformations. Itero Group's dedicated team members have experienced thought leaders, tenacious workers, and creative thinkers.$90k-123k yearly est.9d ago
SATCOM FPGA Engineer
Immediate need for a talented
SATCOM FPGA Engineer
with experience in the Industry. This is a
opportunity and is located in
. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 23-06963
Pay Range: $90- $150k/annum. Employee benefits include, but are not limited to, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401(k) plan, and paid sick leave (depending on work location).
Designing and testing complex, high speed, FPGA designs implementing DSP algorithms
Designing and supporting top-level simulations
Translating requirements into FPGA architectures
Implementing and documenting FPGA designs using HDL (System Verilog, VHDL, etc.)
Supporting system integration and Test Engineering to produce functional design
Implementing and contributing to the architecture of next generation satellite communication systems such as DVB-S2X, LPI/LPD, 5G-NR, etc.
Producing simulations of and designs for communication channels enabling the study of both channel improvement measures, such as pre-distortion/pre-coding as well as overall satellite communication system efficiency
Designing the implementations for further advances in adaptive TDMA, SCPC return channels, including modeling and design of algorithms for real time embedded system implementation and Anti-Jam technologies
Creating test plans to assure integrated performance meets specification
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
8+ years of related experience
FPGA design experience using Verilog/System Verilog or VHDL languages targeting Xilinx/Altera FPGA's
FPGA design experience with physical synthesis, static timing analysis, formal verification, power analysis, and other DRC centric tools
Experience with ModelSim/QuestaSim simulation tools
Experience with Altera/Xilinx development tools
Demonstrated ability to verify digital logic designs with System Verilog
Experience with HW PCB tools, and HW test equipment to find and debug interfaces at a physical level
Ability to plan/perform analysis, studies/trade-offs in support of subsystem specification and hardware, FPGA and software design recommendations
Comfort working closely with HW/RF engineering specialties on design and configuration for RF communication systems
Experience in writing low-level test software such as C/C++, LabView, Python, etc.
Experience in Digital Signal Processing on FPGAs and SDR waveform implementation
Experience in SoC multi-processor designs specifically: Xilinx Zynq MPSoC, Xilinx Versal, Altera SoC FPGA
Experience with JTAG, DAC/Client functional and RF parametric test development
Experience with high-speed interfaces such as JESD-204C, 10/40G Ethernet, Aurora, etc.
Background in RF chain design and considerations
RF measurement experience and use of RF test and measurement Equipment such as Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, signal generators, etc.
Experience with both Altera and Xilinx design and verification tools
Additional experience in the following areas is a plus:
Experience with modulators/demodulators, forward error correction, adaptive channels, anti-jam algorithms, etc.
Familiarity with Networking, TCP/IP, UDP, SIP/RTP, DNS, DHCP, etc.
Experience with Xilinx and/or Altera high level synthesis tools
Experience Matlab/Simulink or equivalent for development of DSP algorithms implemented in FPGA's
Satellite Communication experience
Education: Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or closely related field (must be from accredited college or university); MSEE/MSCE preferred
Clearance: Active DoD security clearance or ability to obtain a secret level DoD clearance.
Our client is a leading
Information and Technology
Organization and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar
positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
$90k-150k yearly19d ago
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Data Engineer is $109,675 per year or $53 per hour.
The highest paying Data Engineer jobs have a salary over $149,000 per year while the lowest paying Data Engineer jobs pay $80,000 per year
Senior software engineers are experienced employees who would usually take the lead in projects related to software development. They are in charge of determining the needs of the organization, checking whether there are feasible solutions to challenges, and creating plans for the development of a software solution. They provide a sound analysis of data collected during the testing phase of the software and address any problems during the software development phase. Once the software has been developed, they then ensure that it works well and that it addresses the needs and expectations of the users.
Project managers oversee a specific project related to the organization's business. They manage the whole project from inception to evaluation. They initiate planning with involved departments, follow-through on the plans, ensure smooth execution of the plans, and evaluate the project for further improvements should these be needed. In line with this, project managers also ensure that the project is cost-efficient and well within the budget. They also manage the different work teams involved in the project and ensure that things are running smoothly on this aspect as well.
A Data Architect is responsible for designing, creating, deploying, and managing an organization's data architecture. They define how the data will be stored, consumed, integrated, and managed by different data entities.
A Data Scientist analyzes information from multiple sources in order to gain maximum insight that can give the company a competitive advantage. They work in different domains, including manufacturing, healthcare, education, and finance.
A senior java developer's responsibilities will vary upon the industry or preference of a client. Aside from developing programs and applications, the tasks will also revolve around leading a team and overseeing the project's progress, coordinating with every workforce member, conducting extensive research, testing, and analysis, troubleshooting, and designing. It is also essential to detect and resolve issues as soon as possible, implement guidelines, keep detailed documentation about the project, and devise strategies to improve the workforce and workflow.