35. Mainframelow Demand
- Monitored and processed mainframe batch jobs through System scheduler, and ensured all required media is at acceptable levels.
- Pooled work of entire staff (approximately 50 operators) to tape for direct dump to mainframe computer.
- Facilitated conversion of vendor data to match company's mainframe data standards by providing mappings.
- Performed monitoring and surveillance of IP Network, Maintenance and Mainframe services.
- Enter clinical data from case report forms into mainframe computer.
- Operated and supported HP 3000 and HP 960 series mainframes.
- Used CRT to record check information stored on mainframe computer.
- Monitor MVS, VMOPER, VMPRT and z/OS IBM mainframe.
- Provide technical support for Anixter by monitor all jobs that are processed through the Mainframe.