- BS or BA degree in a Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Operations Research, or Engineering.
- ALLOWABLE SUBSTUTION: Six (6) years of related experience or four (4) years of related experience with an AA/AS degree.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Experience in Azure, or Cloud services and Cloud migrations is preferred.
- Six (6) years of experience with database administration, database security and integrity, programming and writing scripts in MS-SQL, T-SQL or UNIX, development and management, including design and creation using best practices, importing, exporting, indexing, back-up, data processing, and database management.
- IAT Level II baseline certification in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, (or achieve within six months of hiring).
Security Clearance: Secret clearance based upon a SSBI or SSBI-PR completed within the past five years.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Travel Required:Less than 10%
T elecommuting Options:Hybrid
Work Location:USA VA Arlington
Additional Work Locations:COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.