In this role, candidates will be responsible for monitoring inventory levels and purchasing materials from established vendors within the service group.
• Source and purchase needed parts, materials, equipment and supplies from both internal and external suppliers to support Frontline Service.
• Efficiently and accurately process Purchase Requests from the Service Branches into SAP Purchase Orders ensuring timely handling.
• Monitor and expedite purchase orders, as required, to ensure on-time deliveries.
• Utilize suppliers based on the Preferred and Approved Vendor list.
• Evaluate effectiveness of suppliers in terms of (1) on time delivery performance (2) consistent quality, and (3) pricing. Collect feedback from branches, consolidate and provide feedback to Purchasing regarding suppliers considering these factors. Work with Purchasing to identify and set up new sources, when required.
• Communicate supplier shipping dates with the business units and any adjustment to established shipping dates, as soon as possible, in advance of expected delivery date.
• Work directly with internal and external vendors on inquiries of availability, pricing, delivery times, and the status of orders.
• Prepare various reports, as required.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
purchasing, Sap, inventory, sourcing, Vendor Management, supply chain, invoicing, operations management
Top Skills Details:
purchasing, Sap, inventory
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
2+ years of Purchasing experience and the proven ability to maintain vendor relationships.
ERP system knowledge desired, experience with SAP is preferred. Must have a passion for customer service, and a willingness to go the extra mile to help customers in their time of need. Ability to thrive in a team structured, fast paced, and multitasking work environme
$27k-38k yearly est.