Jennie-O Turkey Store - WDLP Farm Worker - Wadena, MN
Hormel Foods Corp
* Assist Farm Manager and Farm Assistant Manager in achieving required work goals. This includes, but is not limited to, daily chores, running machinery and equipment.
* Daily care of the birds.
* Washing and stocking feeders and drinkers.
* Following animal care and bio-security guidelines.
* General washing and cleaning of the barns.Must meet all Jennie-O Turkey Store bio-security requirements.
* Must not own, care for or handle pet birds, wild or domestic poultry or hogs.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Must be able to work in various environmental conditions (heat, dust etc).
Able to twist, stoop, bend, squat, lift, carry, and reach while handling live birds hens and tom turkeys in a weight range under 10 pounds to over 50 pounds, from an occasional to frequent basis.
Able to do basic math, 6th grade level, addition, and subtraction.
* RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
* FREE college tuition for children of employees
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Personal Leaves (1-2 months)
* Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision Health Plans
* Short-Term Disability
* Long-Term Disability
* 401k (50% on the first 2%)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Paid Time Off
* Life Insurance
At Jennie-O Turkey Store we invite difference and diversity in all aspects. We offer a space of support, understanding, and community. We are committed to the journey! Learn more about our progress here: https://www.hormelfoods.com/about/diversity-and-inclusion/
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To save time applying, Jennie-O Turkey Store does not offer sponsorship of job applicants