Senior Team Lead, Brand Events and Experiential
Walt Disney Co.
Santa Monica, CA
Hulu's Originals Marketing team is seeking an Events and Talent Relations Manager to execute FOMO-inducing, high-touch experiences across our growing slate and develop strategic initiatives that position Hulu as the preeminent home for our community of creators.
The role is an individual contributor who reports to the Vice President of Events and Talent Relations and works closely with the Originals Marketing, Public Relations, Social, Awards, and Content teams within Hulu and across TWDC divisions.
What You'll Do
* Design and manage a diverse portfolio of IRL and virtual programs that elevate the Hulu brand: premieres, wrap parties, festivals, talent dinners, tastemaker experiences, press junkets, awards campaigns, industry events, conventions, stunts, set visits, and consumer activations.
* Own the creation and execution of program briefs, RFPs, project plans, strategy + activation decks, schedules, workflows, and recaps.
* Source, vet, and hire appropriate suppliers and partners best suited to meet program goals and objectives.
* Work with internal and external partners to lock budget, process payment, track, manage, and reconcile costs.
* Analyze portfolio performance and draft recommendations for improvement.
* Perform departmental day-to-day activities: talent onboarding and database management, contract negotiations, invitation + guest list management, seating charts + ticketing, milestone + occasions gifting, internal + affiliate requests, rooming lists, and travel coordination.
* Continually evaluate the talent relations program to encourage client relationships and improve brand messaging to increase Hulu's growth and visibility.
* Act as chief talent liaison for events, festivals, and marketing shoots, including securing talent participation, drafting itineraries, meeting talent upon arrival, and serving as talent's primary point of contact.
* Develop and maintain strong professional re
$110k-186k yearly est.