Founded in 1906, over the last 110+ years' CEMEX has grown into a global building materials company that provides high quality products and reliable service to customers and communities throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. Here at CEMEX we offer our employees competitive wages, career growth, excellent benefits including health, dental & vision plans, vacation or paid time off, employee assistance program and retirement plan options, along with over a century of stability to build your next career on! To learn more about our company culture and why you should join us, visit us at www.cemexusa.com/careers. For direct access to CEMEX Career Opportunities, visit us at https://jobs.cemex.com/.
An electrician performs all types of electrical jobs throughout assigned locations or region. Electrical jobs include maintenance and installation of equipment and machinery used in production and manufacturing. Must be able to make simple sketches, diagrams, drawings, etc.
* Perform electrical work and repairs on industrial/mining equipment
* Read and work from blueprints and drawings in the installation, repair, and maintenance of plant and quarry electric equipment with or without supervision
* Install, adjust and maintain all electrical equipment, gauges and instruments
* Troubleshoot, evaluate and coordinate electrical needs, repairs and modifications
* Ensure that manufacturer's standards of repair and maintenance are performed on all equipment
* Repair and troubleshoot circuits, wiring, motors, starters, controllers, generators, switchboards, dynamotors, etc.
* Take motors apart, rewind, clean, paint, lubricate, and assemble.
* Make point and brush replacements and adjust commutator and slip rings.
* Perform other job responsibilities as assigned by management
* 5 years electrical maintenance experience
* 3 years ex
$32k-46k yearly est.