The Zoom team is looking for a Workplace Coordinator to help lead the day-to-day operations for our growing Denver office with a strong focus on ticket management, process creation, creativity, and delivering happiness to all employees, customers and visitors!
An energetic go-getter who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats while taking on new challenges, projects and who will thrive in our quickly growing environment.
* Help oversee day-to-day workplace operations to ensure the office is running smoothly and efficiently, delivering a high service level.
* In the interim, being the first point of contact and lobby ambassador; greeting customers and employees upon entry, with an emphasis on physical security.
* Assist in showing our EBC areas and technology.
* Responsible for moves, adds, and changes to all allocated employee space, keeping space tools up to date.
* Partner closely with property management, submitting work orders, responsible for programming building access for employees and serving as the first point of contact as immediate needs arise.
* Partner closely with and provide back-up to onsite Workplace Lead.
* Build relationships with various workplace vendors including janitorial, electrical, HVAC, paint, carpet maintenance, plants, etc.
* Conduct multiple spacewalks daily for preventative maintenance, ensuring space is clean and clear of debris.
* Partner closely with onsite stakeholders and various teams to support office needs, communications, and program initiatives.
* Manage and respond to internal ticketing systems within set SLA's.
* Support onsite events as needed, furniture set up/take down, HVAC, extra janitorial and ensure the office is reset.
* Help oversee daily janitorial staff ensuring office cleanliness is a top priority.
* Assist with onsite shipping and receiving.
$35k-59k yearly est.