DMC Harper University Hospital has distinguished itself in surgery and medicine and is known for its clinical expertise and innovative research. A specialty referral hospital, Harper has established Centers of Excellence in neurosciences, bariatric surgery, vascular services, multidisciplinary cardiovascular services, hypertension, stroke prevention and heart failure.
Under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures, functions as a lead or resource person for personnel involved in Angiography procedures, in addition to performing Angiography Technologist duties as required.
• Coordinates the flow of work, delegates, oversees and guides staff in carrying out their respective duties.
• Follows up on activities of Angiography Technologists or assigned personnel, resolves routine and complex problems and ensures that department is operating in a safe and efficient manner.
• Monitors the quantity and quality of work flow to ensure work is completed.
• Ensures that prescribed diagnostic procedures are performed according to department standards.
• Recommends personnel actions by providing input for performance appraisals, hiring decisions and progressive disciplines up to termination of employment.
• Assists with monitoring performance improvement plans.
• Has the responsibility for scheduling of and timekeeping for angiography technologists.
• Able to take call/standby as required by the department.
1. Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) in Radiology (RT) or Vascular-Interventional Radiography (VI) or Cardiovascular-Interventional (CV).
|Job Title||Company||Location||Start Date||Salary|
|Physician||VHS Physicians of Michigan||Detroit, MI||Nov 15, 2019||$660,000|
|Cardiothoracic Surgeon||Henry Ford Health System||Detroit, MI||Aug 28, 2020||$650,000|
|Physician Fee Basis (ICU)||Department of Veterans Affairs||Detroit, MI||May 19, 2020||$563,490|
|Physician Fee Basis (ICU)||Office of Compliance||Detroit, MI||Jun 28, 2020||$563,490|
|Pain Management Physician||Doctor Staffers LLC||Detroit, MI||Jun 09, 2019||$521,750|
|Pain Management Physician||Doctor Staffers LLC||Detroit, MI||Oct 29, 2019||$521,750|
|Physician||VHS Physicians of Michigan||Detroit, MI||Apr 09, 2019||$442,314|
|Physician||VHS Physicians of Michigan||Detroit, MI||May 07, 2019||$442,314|
|Physician||VHS Physicians of Michigan||Detroit, MI||Apr 23, 2019||$442,314|
|Radiologist||Henry Ford Health System||Detroit, MI||Jul 01, 2020||$424,800|
Curious about who enjoys the biggest paychecks in Detroit? You're in the right place -- Zippia compiled data on the highest paying jobs in Detroit so you know exactly how much your dentist makes or how the lawyer down the street is able to afford the biggest house on the block.
The data scientists at Zippia looked at our data and found that that highest paying job in Detroit, MI is a cardiothoracic surgeon with a median salary of $350,584. Cardiothoracic Surgeons pay starts from $194,000 in Detroit.
The top ten highest paying jobs in Detroit, MI are:
Ask anyone to rattle off the first three jobs that come to mind and they'll probably mention teachers or police officers. And while those are some of the most common jobs kids want to be when they grow up, they aren't actually one of the most common jobs in Detroit.
So we asked our data scientists at Zippia to identify what the most common jobs in Detroit, MI actually are. Using data aggregated from public sources including the BLS and Census, they came back with an answer. The most common job in Detroit, MI is a cashier with 6,816 current cashiers and 23 open positions.
The top ten most common jobs in Detroit, MI are:
A good salary in Detroit, MI is anything over $34,000. That's because the median income in Detroit is $34,000, which means if you earn more than that you're earning more than 50% of the people living in Detroit. The average salary in Detroit is $39,054.