Nestl in the United States, part of Nestl S.A., is committed to enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future for individuals and families, for our thriving and resilient communities, and for the planet. We are transforming our product portfolio from pet care, premium water, frozen meals, and infant nutrition to meet changing consumer needs by focusing on high-growth food, beverage and consumer categories.
Our operations in the U.S. are composed of seven operating companies: Nestl USA, Nestl Purina, Nespresso, Gerber, Nestl Health Science, Nestl Professional, and Information Technology at Nestl all focused on our mission of Good Food, Good Life. Our organization offers tremendous potential for professional growth and achievement, opportunities to make an impact on a global scale, and substantial rewards for a job well done.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
This positions primary focus is on assessment and development of capability building and Talent Development strategies that support the division-based Brand Marketing and CME organizations. This position partners with Division HR Business Partners, Division Marketing Leaders, NUSA Corporate Learning & OD, and Functional L&OD to support all commercial divisions.
Incoming Talent programs:
Develops and administers program strategy to source and promote a diverse and highly functioning marketing talent pipeline
Drive leadership sponsorship and involvement in campus talent strategy
Ensure ongoing management and evolution of Summer Associate & Development Program
Strategically partner with division Marketing leads and HRBPs to evaluate capabilities and organizational development needs required in Marketing to achieve business targets
Create and execute learning strategies, resources, and programs to build individual capability, development resources and accelerate career development
Oversees ongoing management of Marketing SharePoint, inclusive of ongoing administration and development of resources.
Ensures onboarding and achievement of foundational marketing knowledge & skills
Manages Marketing Development budget
Monitor external market best practices relating to adult learning, marketing capabilities, technology advancements, etc.
Talent Management & Career Development:
Support development and understanding of Career Development framework at Nestl
Support HRBPs in Strategic Workforce Planning
Lead Marketing Development strategy in MTI meetings for alignment and buy in
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
BS/BA in Business, Learning & Development, Organization development, HR, Marketing, or a related field required.
Position requires up to 20%-40% travel.
3 5 years of L&D experience or relevant/transferable functional marketing experience
Proven demonstrated experience and success in curating effective learning solutions based on combination of build-from-scratch and customized off-the-shelf content
Experience developing and delivering marketing development capability building programs
Strong organizational and/or project management skills.
Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods, platforms, and approaches
Solid understanding and ability to apply Organization Development Principles / Philosophies
Effective verbal and written communications skills
Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
Ability to adapt, customize, and deploy content and solutions curated from vendor partners and other internal L&D groups
Ability to work well on cross functional project teams while executing a large-scale project
Strong ability to partner with and influence leadership on the importance of culture change and their role in the success of this change
Ability to work independently and lead/influence cross functional teams
Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
Strong facilitation skills
Excellent creative and conceptual thinking abilities
Proficient in MS Office
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestl. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestl seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where youll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestl home.
The Nestl Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Java/Web Development Manager for our client in the IT Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract to Hire position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract to Hire
Location: MD (Remote)
Salary: $75.00 to $82.00/Hourly
Role: Java/Web Development Manager
Primary Skills: Java
Role Description: The Java/Web Development Manager must have at least 10+ years of experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage Web development team through the full project lifecycle (Project management lifecycle -PMLC and Software Development Lifecycle - SDLC), for Releases and Special Projects, following established corporate project management processes and methodologies to ensure project deliverables are delivered on time, within budget, adhering to high quality standards, adhering to security and privacy requirements, utilizing appropriate IT standards, and meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Works with the MSPSC PMO Manager to facilitate the ongoing CMMI ML3 certification process.
- Develops, maintains, and monitors the project schedule of all assigned releases and special projects.
- Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work and financial and business development activities.
- Supervises assigned engineers and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
- Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
- Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
- Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
- Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
- Takes responsibility for profitability and revenue growth of assigned program(s).
- Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
- Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to software engineers.
- Stays abreast of relevant technologies.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 5+ years of Java/Web Development experience.
- 10-12 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
- Extensive technical knowledge in developing & managing complex Web and Server based applications.
- Extensive experiencing developing & managing Java and/or .NET development projects.
- Solid understanding of application server environments (WebSphere preferred) and experience working collaboratively with infrastructure teams to deliver high performing systems.
- Proven ability to direct one or more project teams and coordinate with one or more clients and their teams through the project life cycle.
- Proven ability to coordinate deliverables and dependencies with other groups.
- Experience with managing projects effectively, on time and budget.
- Proven ability to identify resource needs, perform quality review, and escalate functional, quality, and timeliness issues appropriately.
- Extensive knowledge of and expertise in project management tools, principles and methodologies.
- Professional certification (PMP).
- Familiarity with all aspects of CMS SDLC.
- Familiarity with CMS Technical Reference Architecture (TRA).
- Experience with AWS.
- Medicare Program knowledge specifically related to Medicare secondary payment and/or coordination of benefits.
Attributes for Success:
- Excellent analytical and conceptual capabilities.
- Exemplary management skills to work with multiple teams simultaneously.
- Ability to define and implement operational processes.
- Extensive experience with project management tools (i.e., MS Project, Project Workbench, Visio, etc.).
- Good negotiation skills.
- Proficient with the Windows operating environment and applications, such as MS Office products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to produce technical and non-technical business documents.
- Effective business development skills including proposal development and preparation.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 10+ years of experience
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Megha Kala
Recruiter Phone: 412-808-0879
Equal Employment Opportunity
At SandTech Solutions we are committed to “Enabling Success” of our client’s missions. As such, we are searching for the right candidate to be a cross-functional leadership role managing full-stack developers, data engineering, machine learning, mobile app, user interface, and application deployment staff. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for creating development schedules and task plans and keeping design and development efforts on time and within budget. The candidate will oversee the work efforts of the various functional teams as they design and develop the latest additions to the portfolio of services, products, and solutions. This is not just a project management role, the candidate can (and are expected to!) work on any of the areas you supervise as their interests dictate, so feel free to get their hands dirty with code, design, or testing. The candidate will work closely with the sales team and Chief Strategy Officer, and the candidate will report to the Chief Technology Officer to create transformative data security solutions.
Do you have some, but not all the skills listed below? That is OK – no one’s perfect – but if you have the desire to learn them, can teach yourself, can hack together solutions, and enjoy doing it under a looming deadline, you’re exactly who we’re looking for.
Skills and Expertise may include some or all of the following:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Key Performance Indicators:
It is the policy of SandTech Solutions to provide an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, workers’ compensation status, or veteran status.
Job Information Summary:
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Job Type: 40 hours per week
At SandTech, our employees enjoy benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off program with paid holidays and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning assists employees with their professional goals.
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Development Manager is $114,503 per year or $55 per hour. The highest paying Development Manager jobs have a salary over $162,000 per year while the lowest paying Development Manager jobs pay $80,000 per year
A business development manager's duties include identifying business opportunities, developing effective models and strategies to improve business performance, searching for potential clients to generate income and attract partnerships. A business development manager must have extensive knowledge of the market trends and adjust strategies as needed to meet the needs of the client. Excellent communication, decision-making, critical thinking, and leadership skills are just some of the key factors that business development managers should possess to communicate and negotiate with the clients.
A program manager is responsible for monitoring the project's progress, improving and developing new strategies, and coordinate various projects across the organization to ensure the success of the business objective. Program managers also manage the program's expenses, ensuring that the projects adhere to the budget goals without compromising the quality and accuracy of the result. A program manager should regularly connect with the different teams of every project under the program to keep track of the processes and procedures for the timely delivery of the product.
Marketing managers are experienced employees who oversee the marketing department of the organization. They manage activities such as marketing campaigns, social media postings, company branding, and other strategic marketing activities. They provide strategic direction and come up with departmental goals. They also provide proper training for employees in the department to ensure that they have a deep understanding of its marketing tools. Marketing managers should be creative, should have good interpersonal skills, and should be flexible.
A development director is a professional who is responsible for securing funds and sponsors for non-profit organizations. Development directors must actively seek new business partners and develop relationships with volunteers and donors. They meet with members of the development team to help advertise and promote brand awareness and funding. Development directors must possess skills and experience in managing human resources, marketing, and budgeting functions. They must also obtain a bachelor's degree in business management, public relations, or related field.
Directors work in show business, whether in a film, a television show, or a theatre production. They are responsible for bringing the material to life. They work with the writers to get a clear vision of how the production should look. They lead the production team in planning for the production, identifying filming or rehearsing schedules, casting for roles, and other aspects that need to be decided upon. Directors provide direction to the actors to ensure that the actors understand their role and will be able to effectively convey emotions to the audience. They also manage all other crew members and communicate their expectations clearly so that everyone on the set is working towards one vision.