Exciting Sr. Remote Digital Forensic & Incident Response Consultant contract opportunity.
Digital Forensic & Incident Response engagements may include the following services
Conduct investigation and analysis in line with the plan
Vary or extend investigation if deemed necessary and following client agreement
Escalate any client issues into client immediately
* Consult with clients to identify KPIs, develop campaign plans/budgets, and recommend channel-specific strategies
* Collaborate with account leads, copywriters, and creative teams to produce, implement and test new ads and landing pages
* Analyze paid channel performance alongside website or related online platform data to identify key trends and recommend optimizations
* Oversee day-to-day campaign strategy and management to ensure high performance and ROI
* Monitor paid media best practices and industry trends to identify new campaign tactics and opportunities
* Assist in optimizing client websites for optimal search engine visibility, user experience, and lead generation
* Prepare and present reports to clients that show ROI from digital advertising
* Consultative and problem-solving
* Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, as well as strictly defined parameters
* Has an entrepreneurial spirit and qualities of a leader
* Passionate in regards to the work and its execution
* Very well organized with attention to detail
* Solid work ethic, self-motivated, and on the lookout for opportunities to jump in
* Communicates well and strives to articulate meaningful rationale for strategic recommendations
Skills & talents:
* Certified in Google Analytics and Google Ads (required)
* Expert knowledge of measurement and tracking platforms like Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
* Ability to scale successful strategies across dozens of clients and campaigns using automation tools like Wordstream and Kenshoo
* Savvy in Excel, Google Data Studio and other data visualization tools
* Proactive problem solver with an analytical background and passion for data
* Ability to thrive under pressure and adapt to a fast-paced working environment
* Creative knack for pitching and defending new ideas and strategies
Education & experience:
* 3-4 years' experience managing PPC campaigns
* Agency experience preferred, but not required
This position is located in the greater Washington D.C. and Philadelphia markets with the ability to workremotely.
UPLOAD YOUR RESUME
Looking for a different job?Go back to Careers.
Paid Media Support
Education: Bachelor's degree required - Major in Business, Marketing/Advertising, or related degree. MBA a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Take Care of the Customer
Take Care of Each Other
Do What We Say We Are Going To Do
RCN/Grande/Wave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace, support, and thrive on each other's differences to maximize the experience of our teammates and our community. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
HYBRID work schedule: 2-3 days a week on site
TRAVEL: 10-20% visiting customer sites (mostly in DMV)
This role will serve as the companys programmatic platform lead, helping to grow our efforts to apply advanced data science techniques to programmatic advertising. We are looking for someone with advertising experience who also understands the AdTech ecosystem.
Skills & Competencies:
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Digital Media Consultant is $67,232 per year or $32 per hour. The highest paying Digital Media Consultant jobs have a salary over $83,000 per year while the lowest paying Digital Media Consultant jobs pay $54,000 per year
Account managers are employees who act as the bridge between the company they represent and the client of the company. They are assigned to handle specific clients so that the company will be able to tailor-fit any product or service according to the clients' requirements. Account managers are responsible for maintaining a harmonious relationship between the two parties by ensuring that any agreement made is amenable to both the company and the client. They are also responsible for ensuring that the company will be able to provide the needs of the client within any limitation that the client may have. Account managers also ensure that the company's reputation and well-being are always considered in any dealings.
A Senior Account Executive is responsible for enforcing and attaining sales targets, developing strategies on building a more substantial client base, handle and resolve issues on accounts, and even recommend guidelines that could improve the trajectory of company sales. Moreover, a Senior Account Executive must also oversee and direct a team of representatives and skilled account executives to meet the same goals and objectives. A great deal of communication would also arise as Senior Account Executive must communicate with clients, even negotiate contracts.
An advertising account executive serves as the clients' primary point of contact when coordinating with the advertising team. Mainly responsible for managing client accounts, an advertising account executive must identify the clients' advertising needs, answer inquiries, prepare and process documentation, review former campaigns, and coordinate with the clients to establish timelines, goals, and budgets. Furthermore, it is essential to assist clients every step of the way, ensuring smooth workflow and client satisfaction, all while adhering to the company's policies ad regulations.
A digital marketing consultant specializes in developing marketing strategies for a company's products and services, aiming to expand customer engagement and brand awareness through digital media. Their responsibilities revolve around performing research and analysis to identify the marketing trends and opportunities, recommending marketing techniques and plans through reports and presentations, and producing cost estimates for clients. A digital marketing consultant may also perform risk assessment, identify consumer targets, and assist clients in various online campaigns and projects.
A Co-Founder is an essential member of a company as they complement the skills, vision, and mission of the Founder. Most of the time, the tasks of a Co-Founder revolve around the financial planning and developing strategies that would be beneficial for the company's financial gain and workforce. Furthermore, a Co-Founder must coordinate with the Founder and other staff and departments to remain aware of the progress or issues, should there be any, to provide timely resolutions.