U.S. Xpress is offering NEW dedicated opportunity with a minimum of $1,000 Weekly
NO TOUCH FREIGHT and Great Benefits!
Currently, we are not hiring anyone with less than 3 months of verifiable experience. Sorry, NO Students.
Minimum $1,000 Weekly !
No Touch Freight
Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
Up to $7,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
3 months verifiable driving experience
Paid orientation based upon completion and hired.
$1k weekly9d ago
Crew Member - Starting at 13.00
Earn, learn and grow your career with Five Guys. Crew Member job description - Five Guys Enterprises LLC participates in eVerify. Five Guys Burgers and Fries is interviewing for crew members.$20k-27k yearly est.5d ago
Maintenance Technician 2nd or 3rd Shift
Want faster benefits in a thriving industry? Have 2+ years of manufacturing maintenance experience and looking to grow your career? Look no further!
$28 and up based on experience and assessment, getting you the wages you deserve!
Perks of Pratt?
PAID HOLIDAYS from DAY ONE
Insurance benefits and wellness reimbursement program within ONE MONTH of hire
3 Months: 401(k) with match
6 Months: PAID vacation days
12 Months: FULL tuition reimbursement and PAID childbearing and parenting leave
Skills and Qualifications?
1. High School Diploma/GED
2. 2+ years of manufacturing maintenance experience
3. Electrical and mechanical experience
What do Manufacturing Mechanics do at Pratt Industries?
Our Manufacturing Mechanics maintain and repair the machinery and building involved in turning recycled paper into sheets of Corrugated board and getting them to our customers! Think boxes for Domino's pizzas, moving with Home Depot, Amazon deliveries, Hello Fresh meals, and more! (And yes, we make those!)
Jump on the path of a lifelong career! Click apply to start the process!
Maintenance Manager/Maintenance Supervisor
Installing and maintaining equipment, performing preventative maintenance and repairs, and applying knowledge in a variety of skilled trade areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interpret electrical and mechanical diagrams and drawings
• Mount electrical components including: drives, servos, PC's, PLC's, circuit breakers, transformers, relays, contractors, terminals, fuse boxes, or other required industrial control devices
• Perform crimps, screws, bolts, rivets, solders, cements, press fits, or similar operations to join or secure parts in place using hand tools, power tools, and automation equipment
• Perform wiring of electrical components and labeling of all devices and wires
• Rely on prior experience, training, engineering, and data charts in order to make wiring decisions related to size, color, and routing
• Cut, strip, bend, and form wire cable and conduit used to connect circuits and sub-assemblies
• Solder connections and crimps connectors to wire ends
• Perform in production inspection, conduct functional and continuity tests of electrical assemblies, components, wire harness, and plugs (using an ohmmeter, test lights, and other electrical testing instruments) in order to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards
• Maintain company standards for quality
• Exercise safe work habits and maintain a clean and safe working area
• Complete additional responsibilities as assigned (such as cable assemblies, shipping and receiving, and light fabrications)
ADDITIONAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
• Installs, maintains, and repairs machines and equipment in plants and related facilities.
• Performs a variety of preventative maintenance on parts, pumps, motors, die cutter machines, hydraulic systems, conveyors, steam systems, and related plant and facility equipment.
• Reads, reviews, and applies blueprints, schematics, and operating manuals to fix, repair, and maintain equipment.
• Performs a variety of maintenance tasks requiring knowledge of plumbing, pipe-fitting, basic carpentry, electrical, electronics, welding, and other skilled trades as appropriate or applicable.
• Operates a variety of hand and power tools, equipment, and machinery in the maintenance, repair, and fabrication of parts, machines and equipment.
• Accurately completes work orders and paperwork regarding daily maintenance and repair duties.
• Assists with plant inspections and related facilities for mechanical and equipment problems, reviews and examines areas, and determines appropriate action(s).
• Ensures compliance with Pratt operating policies and procedures to maintain a safe environment and efficient operations; may require the employee to wear safety equipment or gear.
• Assists with maintaining a clean and safe working environment and may perform various janitorial or housekeeping tasks.
• Works flexible hours and shifts; including weekend work.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Two to five years of experience within a manufacturing or maintenance environment. Candidate PREFERRED who has prior work experience in the corrugated industry.
High school graduate or equivalent education and experience. Apprenticeship or Associates degree is preferred.
• Electrical and mechanical experience a must;
• Applying general maintenance and repair principles and practices;
• Operating a variety of hand, power and power equipment;
• Reading and applying blueprints, schematics, and other information;
• Ability to apply various principles and practices in a variety of skilled-trades areas;
• Complying with safety and operational guidelines, policies, and procedures;
• Basic PC skills;
• Communicating with co-workers to provide and receive direction;
• Must have good performance work history and excellent attendance history;
• Must be self-motivated
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job.
Positions in this class typically require: climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, typing, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
Very Heavy Work: Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, and or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Location(s)200 Goodman Drive, Carlisle, Pennsylvania 17013Additional InformationUnpack your Career
We innovate to create packaging solutions that protect and deliver the products people need.
It's what we do.
Doing it in a sustainable, responsible way.
That's who we are.
EEOC StatementPratt Industries provides equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.$44k-60k yearly est.4d ago
Diesel Mechanic - Freedom Transit
First Transit is hiring a Diesel Mechanic in its location serving Freedom Transit Apply today and get your career on the road with First Transit! First Transit is looking for a Fleet Technician to join its team and you could be the right person! First Transit has been purchased by Transdev and w First Transit Inc. is a leading provider of public transportation contracting and management services. First Transit is proud to offer: With over 335 locations and in business since 1955, First Transit is truly First in passenger transportation.$22-25 hourly8d ago
Personal Services Assistant (HHA
Lifespace Communities headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa and Dallas, Texas, is one of the nation's largest Senior Living providers of non-profit retirement communities.$13.4-15.8 hourly4d ago
Home Health Care Aide
*BIA Home Care Services* is a new, up-and-coming Home Care Agency looking to hire the best caregivers our area has to offer. Experience: * Home health: 1 year (Preferred)$15-18 hourly3d ago
LEAD SALES ASSOCIATE-FT
Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Dollar General operates more than 18,000 stores in 47 states, and we're still growing.$24k-29k yearly est.3d ago
Martins Ferry - Part Time Evening Cleaner
PandoLogic. Keywords: Cleaner, Location: Martins Ferry, OH - 43935 Winans, a part of Scioto Services, is a facility services provider with an unmatched reputation for operational excellence. Winans has an immediate opening for cleaning fanatics!$22k-28k yearly est.4d ago
Independent Contractor/Owner Operator
* Oakdale, PA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required) Pilot Freight Services' mission is to fortify our customers' success by making their logistics programs efficient and dependable and by ensuring their transported goods arrive on time and damage free..$208.1k-227.4k yearly22d ago
KFC Team Member / Shift Manager
As a franchisee of KFC, KBP employees are also eligible to participate in the KFC Foundation programs. MyChange: Equips KFC restaurant employees with a $5,000 emergency fund, a habit of saving, and greater financial know-how. Helps KFC restaurant employees pursue their dreams of going to college. KFC Foundation is an independent non-profit organization, which provides charitable support to KFC U.S. restaurant employees through education, hardship assistance, and personal finance programs. Gives KFC restaurant employees a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to nominate a team member for a life-changing wish. Free shift meals and an employee discount at KFC Working as a Team Member or Shift Manager lets you develop your restaurant skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. At KFC, we feed the world. Provides financing aid to KFC restaurant employees during a hardship, crisis, or natural disaster. Supports KFC restaurant employees in earning their GED through a comprehensive online prep and testing program.$24k-30k yearly est.8d ago
Hair Stylist - Wintersville Plaza
Join a locally owned Great Clips salon, the world's largest salon brand, and be one of the GREATS! Put your passion and skills to use in a rewarding position with a Great Clips salon team. The desire to deliver a consistent Great Clips brand experience (don't worry, training is provided)$19k-25k yearly est.2d ago
Completion of a four- or five-year industrial electrician apprenticeship program or A combination of over five years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry courses in industrial electrical equipment is required$53k-71k yearly est.2d ago
Helpfulness of the Service Writer Accuracy of job write up by Service Writer Hill International Trucks, the tri-state areas leading medium- and heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership, is currently looking for a full-time service writer/advisor for its Eighty-Four, PA. location.$31k-51k yearly est.7d ago
As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve's position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. A Machine Operator will maintain and operate a variety of machines and equipment, including hand tools, to carry out routine tasks. If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you're searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone! This is a 3rd shift position (11:30 pm to 7:30 am), at our Bridgeville site, and will receive a shift differential. Flowserve Corporation is a multinational company, and one of the largest suppliers of industrial and environmental machinery such as pumps, valves, end face mechanical seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical and other industries.$31k-40k yearly est.3d ago
Forklift Driver (Experienced
Washita Valley Enterprises, Inc. (WVEI) work at our Yorkville, OH location inspecting and cleaning tubulars for oilfield use.$32k-41k yearly est.5d ago
Residential Direct Support Professional
others? Arc Human Services is a premier provider of intellectual and development Arc Human Services is seeking$16 hourly21d ago
Casino Clerk, Wheeling Island Casino
Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests. Wheeling Island Hotel-Casino-Racetrack in Wheeling, West Virginia, is a Delaware North-owned-and-operated regional gaming destination featuring 1,300 electronic gaming machines, 22 table games, live greyhound racing, and simulcast wagering. Wheeling Island also features a 151-room hotel, many dining options, and a 1,000-seat showroom. As a Casino Clerk, you will conduct detailed reviews and evaluations of the video lottery facilities at Wheeling Island Casino. Delaware North Gaming is hiring a full-time Casino Clerk to join our team at Wheeling Island Casino in Wheeling, West Virginia. At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds.$14.5 hourly3d ago
Olympus is not accepting resumes from staffing/search firms currently Olympus Energy LLC ( Olympus ) is seeking a motivated team member for the position of Operations Technologist for immediate hire in its Pittsburgh area operations.$32k-47k yearly est.3d ago
OTR Dry Van Driver Job in Moundsville, WV (Avg. $98,500/ YR
Cheeseman Transport was started and is still run by a trucker. Cheeseman Transport OTR Dry Van Driver Job in Moundsville, WV OTR Dry Van Driver Job - Moundsville, West Virginia Moundsville, West Virginia OTR Dry Van Driving Job$29k-50k yearly est.2d ago