Dura-Line Staff Accountant (Remote)
Remote or California
At Dura-Line, we aspire to create a more connected world, because we believe every company, every community, every person deserves the chance to advance their lives through better access to high-speed broadband. We take pride in our state-of-the-art quality products and being recognized a key partner with all of the major telecommunications companies across the world. In one year, Dura-Line produced over 1.4 billion feet of digital network infrastructure. Dura-Line creates what connects us. Every time you pick up your cell phone, log into the internet, or use your i-anything, it's because our HDPE pathways protect that delicate string of glass called a fiber optic cable that carries everything from precious pictures of your puppy to the latest sports scores. Your safety, health, family, work, entertainment…your whole life; that's our connection.
Dura- Line Staff Accountant (Remote)
Dura-Line is hiring 3 NEW versatile Staff Accountants with a high level of professionalism who wants to make an immediate impact to our existing team and is willing to perform day-to-day tasks but also can manage and lead projects. You would need to be flexible in taking on new challenges & responsibilities and develop strong working relationships globally in a remote environment. You must be capable of routinely processing key financial transactions, analyzing & explaining results to cross-functional teams, driving process improvement, and assisting in implementing new policies or requirements.
In this exciting & remote position, we are looking for an experienced individuals to perform routine reconciliation of bank accounts, prepare cash flows, enter payments for processing, administrate company credit cards, perform month end closing activities, fixed asset reporting, and conduct account reconciliations. You will also be responsible for leading various functions, including A/P, cash management, fixed assets and depreciation, vendor maintenance, A/R, intercompany transactions, among other duties.
This position is a critical part of the organization as it helps to drive process improvements and it will also assist in the preparation & compilation of internal & external audits. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your leadership skills through management of process improvement, policy implementation, and other assigned projects.
What is needed to be successful in this role?
* BA degree + 2 years' experience, AA degree + 4 years' experience, or 8 years' experience in relevant position to include a variety of accounting responsibilities
* We need someone that has a multiskilled background and hands-on experience some of these items: leading closing processes including accrual, reconciliation, implementations, and analysis of accounts, post cash & reconcile bank accounts, prepare cash flows, enter payments for processing, company credit cards administration, Month end closing activities, Fixed Asset reporting, Account reconciliations, Account Payable, cash management, fixed assets and depreciation, vendor maintenance, Account receivable, and intercompany transactions.
* Strong analytical skills & able to research & correct account balance issues & statement balances
* Must have excellent computer skills in Excel, and some experience with SAP or another Tier 1 ERP to include training, implementation, and execution
* Strong project & people management, interpersonal & communication skills
* Fundamental understanding of GAAP (General Accepted Accounting Principles) or IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards), preferably with a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or similar accounting certification is a plus
Teamwork Is Key! We believe that no one person is an island or a lone wolf. We need a self-motivated, driven, and decisive leader with a proven record of achieving excellence through people and able to influence and partner with global cross-functional teams. You must be able to manage relationships with customers, accounting professionals, and individuals in the organization.
Perks We Offer: We offer 401k with 6% company match in addition to a multi-tier benefit (Medical, Dental, Vision) that you can tailor for yourself and dependents which includes Employer paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, & Life Insurance. We also offer an inclusive relocation assistance package, paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, company holidays, paid time off, career development opportunities, and many other benefits in a collaborative culture that focuses on innovation & teamwork.
Join Our Team: Discover how Dura-Line creates what connects us. Every day, in the little ways and the big ones, our lives depend on clear, consistent, reliable communication.
Check out our products, history, and testimonials at www.Dura-Line.com
Develop… Upgrade… Resolve… Analyze… Lead…Interact…Negotiate…Engage…
Dura-Line is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the federal E-Verify program to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.
Join Our Team: Dura-Line offers all its employees an exciting work environment and provides career opportunities in a continuously growing company. We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce that represents our global customer base. Check out our products, history, and testimonials at www.Dura-Line.com
Dura-Line is part of a community of companies, known as Orbia, bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. Orbia's business groups have a collective focus on insuring food security, reducing water scarcity, reinventing the future of cities and homes, connecting communities to data infrastructure, and expanding access to health and wellness with advanced materials. The business groups include Precision Agriculture, Building and Infrastructure, Fluor, Polymer Solutions, and Data Communications, which collectively pursue human centric solutions to global challenges.