This facility is the largest pool manufacturer in the world.
At this particular facility they manufacture panels that are used to construct and form the shape of a inground pool.
They also have a department that utilizes hand/power tools
- Tape measures
A perfect candidate does not necessarily have to have
manufacturing experience, but it is preferred. They can train people on how to
do the job but they need people who are willing to work and put in the hours.
the shift are rotating 12 hour shifts.
1st shift - 7am - 7pm (3 days on 4 days off then 4 days on 3 days off)
2nd shift - 7pm - 7am (3 days on 4 days off then 4 days on 3 days off)
• Must be able to stand for 8 - 10 hours per shift
• Overtime is mandatory
• Must be able to perform heavy lifting, pushing and pulling up to 50 pounds up to 10 hours per shift
• Must have good basic math skills
• Must be able to read tape measures and yard sticks
• Attention to detail is a must
• Safety conscious work practices a must, as safety is the #1 priority of our business!About Aerotek:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportuni