Santa Fe Springs, CA
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you'll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
* Design and build organizational data infrastructure and architecture
* Choosing the best tools/services/resources to build robust data pipelines for data ingestion, connection, transformation, and distribution
* Design, develop and manage ETL processes
* Transform data and engineer new features for machine learning models
* Versioning data
* Assist with deploying models to production
* Working with global teams to deliver models
* Project or personnel management experience
* Experience with Azure
* Experience with Python
* Experience in dealing with different kind of databases, data sources and formats
* Experience writing ETL jobs
* Experience with big data tools like data lakes, Spark, Hadoop, etc.
* Ability to work with an international team
* Strong cloud architecture principles: compute, storage, networks, security, cost savings, etc.
* Experience with NLP tools like spa Cy or NLTK preferred
* Experience with machine learning tools like Tensorflow, PyTorch or Keras preferred
$94k-142k yearly est.