Manager, Document Administration
Sterling National Bank
Sterling National Bank is looking for a Manager, Document Administration to manage onsite staff at the Farmingdale Long Island office as well as several remote staff. In addition to the management of staff, this role would contribute hands on in the day to day work activities of the Farmingdale location. Daily activities include, but are not limited to: file room administration (retrieval, return, & archiving), tracking, scanning & indexing, vendor interface (scanner, Fed ex, Iron Mountain), and project assignments. Management activities include, but are not limited to: scheduling, reviews, cross training, quality control, control & auditing of collateral vaults, and on-site leadership for enterprise projects.
* Staff Management (Document Administration Analysts and Associates). Actively cross train staff to other department functions.
* Participate in and oversee the daily activities around:
* Scan Commercial and Consumer Loan related documents to electronic work queues.
* Fulfill loan file requests from other areas of the Bank and external partners (DMI, outside counsel) within established SLA.
* Interface regularly with other departments of the bank.
* Actively cross train to other department functions.
* Index documents to Document Management system when appropriate.
* Maintain Pipeline tracking for data collection and status monitoring.
* Maintain Inventory tracking, archive tracking and ongoing filing efforts.
* Serve as primary interface for large scale file request projects - examples include, but are not limited to, Audit (internal, external), Regulators, & Compliance.
* Manage order and functionality of document storage facility in Farmingdale, LI.
* Manage routine and project oriented assignments within SLA. (as assigned)
* Experience working with imaging systems (OnBase or nautilus a plus)
* Work closely with the Director of Records & Document Management on var
$58k-107k yearly est.