Sierra Pacific Industries
At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades, from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers - for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands, and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Human Resources Support person to work collaboratively with our division based in Quincy, CA.
About The Position
* Provide administrative support to the Human Resources department
* Processes, including screening applicants, interviews, reference checking, and new employee orientation
* Promote, schedule, and attend local job fairs
* Identify, develop, and evaluate opportunities for recruitment
* Interact in a friendly and professional manner with public and potential job applicants
* Work efficiently to meet established deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
* Answer and route incoming calls
* Assist with communicating company policies and benefit plans
* Assist with office clerical duties as needed
* Occasional travel and Saturday or weekend work for events
* 2 years recent office admin work, or education equivalent
* Prior HR experience is a plus
* Excellent communication skills with emphasis on professionalism
* Proven ability to work independently, discretely, and handle confidential i
$35k-53k yearly est.