GR290 DC Ocala
* Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance begin your 60th day.
* 401(k) with annual company match begins your 90th day.
* Paid holidays, vacation time, tuition assistance program, and more!
ABOUT THE JOB:
* The Forklift Operator uses industrial, powered, computer-equipped standup forklifts to move materials throughout the distribution center and place product in designated areas.
* You will need to be comfortable working at heights of 20 feet or more at times.
* The typical schedule for this position is a start time of 11:00PM.
* Some schedule flexibility is preferred.
* Retrieve and transport product to assigned slots.
* Identify product to be selected, sorted, and placed.
* Follow aisle specifications for product sorting and placement.
* Enter assigned product for each shift into the system.
* Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products and equipment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
* At least 18 years of age.
* High school diploma or GED.
* Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
* All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
$26k-32k yearly est.