TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. Our TTEC community is here for you as one dynamic, global family. As a Customer Service Representative working onsite in Greeley, CO, you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experience TTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture. Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC for you and the customer. This position requires that you reside within 60 miles of Greeley, CO.$15.5 hourly12d ago
Home Care Registered Nurse (RN) - New Graduates Welcome Sign on Bonus
Aveanna Healthcare, is one of the nation's largest home health care providers in the U.S. We are hiring compassionate RNs to provide skilled nursing care to patients in the home setting.$30-35 hourly17d ago
Amazon Fulfillment Center Warehouse Associate
Depending on the role or location, Amazon provides a $110 Zappos gift code towards the purchase of shoes, in order to have you prepared for your first day on the job. What it's like at an Amazon Fulfillment Center See where your Amazon journey can take you. You'll be part of the Amazon warehouse team that gets orders ready for customers relying on Amazon services.$35k-40k yearly est.2d ago
Verizon Sales Consultant
For seven of the last eight years, Cellular Sales hasreceived the Inc. 5000 award for being one of the fastest-growing privately held companies in the country. Job Description Verizon Sales Consultant Location : City Loveland Location : State/Province (Full Name) Colorado Zip 80538-5226 ID 2023-7613 Category Sales Cellular Sales Responsibilities As a Sales Consultant, you will greet customers in our stores, ascertain what each individual needs and make recommendations based on their specifications. Benefits At Cellular Sales, we recognize how critical our teams hard work and dedication are in providing our customers with the best possible service!$40k-60k yearly16h ago
CDL-A Company Driver - 1yr EXP Required - OTR - Reefer - $85k - $114k per year - Diversified Transfer & Storage
Hiring CDL-A OTR LTL Reefer.
DTS is hiring Class A CDL Drivers for OTR Lanes out of our 3 terminals in Salt Lake City UT, Aurora CO, and Billings MT.
We offer our Class A CDL OTR drivers the following:
Top pay in the LTL Industry
• Average of 95,000.00 yearly
• Monthly Revenue Sharing and Annual Profitability Bonuses
• Unloading and Loading, Driver Assist Pay (We strive to make this minimal)
• Chaining $20 on and $20 off
• Detention Pay $25.00 per hour paid after 1st hour 10,000 lbs. or less or 2 hours for more than 10,000 lbs.
• Driver Referral Bonus
• Work/Life balance - Consistent Home Time (Most drivers get home weekly)
• Dedicated and Regional Lanes Available
• Family and Pet friendly (Some Restrictions Apply, Pet Deposit Applicable)
• Condo sleepers, upgraded air ride seats (driver & passenger), built-in refrigerators, inverters, TV mounts, EPUs for Heat and A/C, upgraded interiors
• In-truck Bluetooth - Download podcasts, audio books and more
• CB Provide in every truck
• New equipment - Primarily 2018 and newer Freightliner Cascadia and Kenworth T680 with automatic transmissions
• Health ($490 employer contribution for employee), Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
• 401(k) Matching
• FSA & HSA
• Paid Time Off
• 24/7 Dispatch Support - You are not alone out there
We offer paid orientation, covered travel expenses, and our OTR drivers are paid weekly.
Diversified Transfer & Storage is a family-owned trucking company, dedicated to providing the best temperature sensitive shipping and food-safe warehouse solutions, for our customers. We specialize in LTL shipping, distribution, and the storage of refrigerated, frozen, and dry food-safe products. We have terminals in Billings Montana, Aurora Colorado, and Salt Lake City Utah, as well as transport and storage partners nationwide and into Western Canada. We are excited to offer you the opportunity to join our family.
DTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DTS does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
$50k-80k yearly est.3d ago
Mac Tools Seeking Mechanics - Automotive Technicians - Full Training
Mac Tools currently has over 1,250 existing franchisees and plans to continue expanding throughout North America. Investing in your own business is a big decision, but Mac Tools can help make this a reality. No sales or automotive technician experience necessary; we offer comprehensive training. : The Mac Tools training program consists of classroom and field-based sales training at our headquarters to ensure that you have all the tools you need to establish and run a successful route sales business. If qualified, we have a low start-up cost with a variety of financing options that will allow you to join the family of more than 1,250 Mac Tools Franchisees that have found success selling the Mac Tools brand! Mac Tools offers a family-oriented culture; supported by Stanley Black & Decker - a well-known, 14-billion-dollar corporate enterprise giving you the best of both worlds. Top 10 Reasons Why Mac Tools is one of the hottest & fastest growing franchise opportunities in America & Canada: Build a Great Career and a Quality Life with Mac Tools. Mac Tools gives you a territory with pre-determined customers, so as soon as you get in the driver s seat, you can start earning. Mac Tools has the power of Stanley Black & Decker Inc. behind us, with a product line in excess of 42,000 items, allowing us to be stronger and sell more tools than ever.$42k-50k yearly est.7d ago
At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities. If you think you would be a legendary Line Cook, apply to become a part of our Team today! Texas Roadhouse is looking for an individual who can work in a fast-paced environment to join our Line Cook team. As a top-notch Line Cook, your responsibilities would include: Love your job at Texas Roadhouse!$32k-39k yearly est.13d ago
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.$46.2-55.2 hourly17d ago
Assistant Salon Manager - University Square
If this sounds like you, then you may have what it takes to be an assistant salon manager at a Great Clips salon. Great things happen at a Great Clips salon, and we'd love for you to be part of that. What are salon owners looking for in a great Assistant Salon Manager?$29k-42k yearly est.16d ago
RDH (Registered Dental Hygienist)- Make your Own Schedule and Choose Your Pay
With TempMee you can lead a happier, healthier life where you can balance your work schedule, choose your preferred rates, and get paid within days of completing your work. By joining TempMee you ll have access to opportunities for temporary shifts so you can work on your days off or full time permanent work. AboutTempMee TempMee is the #1 app for dental staffing.$27k-45k yearly est.21d ago
Amazon Picker Packer - Day Shifts
Amazon Fulfillment Center Warehouse Associate What it's like at an Amazon Fulfillment Center You'll be part of the Amazon warehouse team that gets orders ready for customers relying on Amazon services.$31k-37k yearly est.2d ago
Large Equipment Mobile Service Mechanic
The Mobile Service Technician (MST) is responsible for maintenance and repairs on light construction equipment (skid steers, chippers, trenchers, mini-excavators, etc.) at The Home Depot stores or customer job sites in the vicinity.$25-27 hourly18d ago
AmeriGas is Hiring CDL-A Drivers w/ Hazmat + Tanker Endorsement. Company When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! AmeriGas is Hiring CDL-A Transport Drivers! As a federal contractor that engages in safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an authorized physician. AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Drive the tanker truck to pick up propane at the refinery and deliver to area AmeriGas facilities; approximately 45 minutes is required to load or unload the truck. May climb ladders at some AmeriGas facilities to check gauges at the top of the bulk tanks. Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation's premiere propane company, serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers.$58k-74k yearly est.4d ago
Licensed Insurance Sales Advocate
Humana’s Inside Sales Agents are our member’s partners in their healthcare journey. As a customer-centric company, our top priority has always been the health of the people we serve. Our decades of experience helping millions of members, and our continuous learning on how to meet their evolving needs, fuels our purpose and our passion for serving our customers.
Every year customers are deciding on their health insurance and drug benefits for the following year. To be competitive in this market, we must not only have top-notch plans, but have a team that provides quality leading consumer experiences.
As a valued member of our inclusive culture, you will be a part of furthering the overall relationships/experiences with members by offering year-round diverse suite of sales products through inbound calls and outreach to existing members.
Don’t worry! Humana will provide training for our portfolio, systems, and sales techniques. We welcome candidates with diverse professional backgrounds!
Here is what we need your help with:
Use knowledge of the product portfolio training to accurately assess the distinct needs of different consumers, explain the differences between various health insurance options, and assist the consumer in selecting coverage that meets their unique needs.
Use a consumer-centric, consultative selling approach to align our consumers’ healthcare needs with appropriate products from Humana’s portfolio, including but not limited to Medicare, dental and vision.
Model a high level of professionalism, integrity, and quality with every inbound and outbound consumer phone interaction.
– Shift could fall between the business hours of 8:00 am to 11:00 pm local time.
Hours are subject to change based on business needs.
– Training will start day one of employment and run the first 7 weeks with a schedule of 10:30 am to 7:00 pm EST.
Attendance is vital for success.
Active resident Health insurance license for your state of residence (based on the resident state’s Department of Insurance requirements)
Flexibility - Ability to work a flexible schedule, including overtime, nights and weekends as needed to meet business demands (see additional details below under Work At Home Requirements)
1+ years professional experience in navigating multiple computer tools/systems/screens
All Humana associates approved for the Home or Hybrid Home/Office work styles are required to self-provide wireless, wired cable or DSL access to the internet at the connectivity speeds required by the company to successfully perform their job with the exception of associates who live or work from home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota. Connectivity requirements are detailed below.
Prior call center experience
Prior Medicare Product Sales experience
Prior Sales (any industry) experience
In addition to English, proficiency in additional languages; ability to read, write, and speak without limitations or assistance.
Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Language Proficiency Assessment (LPA) in that language(s) and English as provided and required by the Federal Government.
Full time associates enjoy:
Base salary with a competitive commission structure
Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety of other supplemental insurances
Paid time off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
401(k) retirement savings plan
Tuition reimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying dependent children
And much more!
Social Security Task:
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants being considered for an interview will be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.
Work at Home Connectivity Requirements
To ensure Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates’ ability to work effectively, the self-provided internet service of Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates must meet the following criteria:
At minimum, a download speed of 25 Mbps and an upload speed of 10 Mbps is recommended to support Humana applications, per associate.
Wireless, Wired Cable or DSL connection is suggested.
Satellite, cellular and microwave connection can be used only if they provide an optimal connection for associates. The use of these methods must be approved by leadership. (See Wireless, Wired Cable or DSL Connection in Exceptions, Section 7.0 in this policy.)
Humana will not pay for or reimburse Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates for any portion of the cost of their self-provided internet service, with the exception of associates who live or work from Home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota. Associates who live and work from Home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota will be provided a bi-weekly payment for their internet expense.
Humana will provide Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates with telephone equipment appropriate to meet the business requirements for their position/job.$35k-44k yearly est.1d ago
At TruGreen, we are committed to our customers, our teams, our values and the science of lawn care. As America's number one lawn care company, TruGreen is dedicated to using our science-based expertise and local experience to create beautiful, healthy properties across the nation. Every TruGreen associate is committed to quality. You are a TruGreen ambassador, responsible for creating positive relationships between our customers and our products. TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. A career with TruGreen is a career full of new opportunities to learn and take pride in your work.$30.4k-63k yearly3d ago
Entry-Level Customer Service
This first-of-its-kind experience supercharges your early career and growth at Fidelity with personalized support, knowledgeable career guides and celebration of your achievements, while learning about Fidelity and building skills and experiences. First four months, prepare to become a FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) Registered Representative by studying for and obtaining your Series 7 and 63 licenses, fully paid for and sponsored by Fidelity. The career coaching you will receive will help you understand the array of career opportunities at Fidelity and chart a course to help you grow in a personalized career path. From day one you'll have the support and structure to plan for your future at Fidelity.$47.5k yearly3d ago
As a Server, your responsibilities would include: At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities. If you think you would be a legendary Server, apply to become a part of our Service Team today! Texas Roadhouse is looking for Servers to provide legendary service to every guest who dines at our restaurant. Love your job at Texas Roadhouse!$23k-34k yearly est.3d ago
A locally owned spa retail and service company in Fort Collins, CO is seeking a Sales Representative to add to their growing team. Keywords: Sales Representative, Location: Fort Collins, CO - 80523 Location: Fort Collins, CO$65k yearly2d ago
Performs maintenance and repair activities on gas compression and/or process equipment, at customer's location, as directed. Acts as a subject matter expert for equipment in assigned area. Mentors and teaches company maintenance standards.
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate expert diagnostic, highly efficient troubleshooting, tap root investigation and repair skills on multiple types of equipment including compressor packages, gas process and power generation equipment used within the region.
- Perform any scheduled or unscheduled maintenance with no technical assistance.
- Write up a detailed report.
- Lead a team performing Major Maintenance (MM), Overhaul and MOB / DEMOB projects to standard with no assistance.
- Perform compressor calculations.
- Provide expert level customer service and effectively communicate complex issues to customer.
- Read, write and speak English (work orders, manuals, etc.).
- Model all health, safety and environmental procedures.
- Use computer skills, including vendor specific programs (Cat, Waukesha, Ariel, Murphy, etc.), Internet Explorer and Outlook.
- Lead by example by completing and submitting company required documentation in an accurate, thorough and timely fashion and following standard protocols.
- Expert and intricate knowledge of gas engines and compressors, electrical systems, panel boards, controls, skid wiring, etc., through advanced training or performance verification.
- Knowledge of mechanical / electro-mechanical failure analysis and investigation.
- Fully understands customer's facilities / production equipment and how they work.
- Fully understands all processes and systems used in the region and how they work regardless of types, makes or models.
- Knowledge of company maintenance standards checklist and ability to accurately and completely follow.
Minimum Education and Certification:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Gas or diesel engine and compressor school/training preferred.
- Typically at least 10 years experience in gas compression.
- Demonstrated history of successful and safe service experience.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Up to 5% Match 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250
- Dependent Education Scholarship Program
- Competitive Paid Time off including nine paid holidays
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance at no cost to the employee
- Annual boot allowance for field ops roles
- Annual Tool Allowance
- Full FR Uniform Provided
- Service Truck on Day 1 (Field Service Technician Roles Only)
- Expected to serve as a resource to others for knowledge transfer, training and checking work.
- May occasionally lead a crew or temporarily fill in for Lead FST.
Performs other duties as assigned
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
- Must be fit for duty for the job tasks being performed (Refer to WorkSaver Systems Critical Demands for full details).
- Must meet the medical requirements necessary to wear PPE required by role (includes respiratory protection medical requirements as required by role).
- Constantly required to display good manual dexterity and to reach with hands and arms.
- Constantly required to talk and hear.
- Frequently required to sit while driving or using a PC.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat, and twist with good balance.
- Regularly required to lift, move and carry up to 50 pounds and to push and pull up to 110 pounds.
- Occasionally required to carry at least 40 pounds with one hand for at least 10 feet.
- Occasionally required to crawl, climb in and around equipment, stairs and vertical ladders.
- Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
$33k-44k yearly est.2d ago
Body Shop Technician I
If you are an experienced body shop technician and are interested in a stable career with a lot of opportunity for growth, join our team. Penske offers ongoing skills training for to our maintenance associates, so you can grow your career! Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required. 26958 Transportation Dr, Kersey, CO, 80644 Learn from the best and have access to leading technology, as Penske was the first in the industry to become I-CAR Gold certified. As an experienced Body Shop Technician at our Penske Greeley location, you'll use industry-leading technology and repair techniques - plus cutting-edge diagnostic equipment - to get our customers' state-of-the-art vehicles back up and running in high-quality condition.$66.1k yearly16d ago