Strategic Planning Manager
Emerson Electric Co.
If you are a STRATEGIC PLANNING MANAGER looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in our ELYRIA, OH location, you will responsible for supporting a significant growth business by coordinating long-term activities that will help align business objectives. The successful Manager acts as a focal point for critical projects that are crafted to improve our customer happiness, evaluate investment needs and help align operational requirements. They will support global Hydraulic Connecting System (HCS) teams by providing business analysis, project management, supporting tools and methodology, meeting and schedule coordination, key presentation preparation, and any other requirements as needed.
AS THE STRATEGIC PLANNING MANAGER, YOU WILL:
* Apply knowledge of lean enterprise tools and strategies in a collaborative manner to help achieve business performance KPIs and strategic growth objectives within including evaluating end market needs, resource allocation, supply chain, operational support.
* Collaborate with global HCS teams to align on information, projections, opportunities, and business planning activities
* Analysis of market and product segment performance data to provide recommendations for improving customer service levels with speed and flexibility
* Utilization of data to understand global customer requirements, define core competencies, perform profitability analysis, make vs buy analysis, and contribute to future state planning
* Project management meetings and communications, gate management process execution and development, risk analysis and mitigation process, schedule review and update, communication and awareness of ongoing activities
* Identify and assess issues, risks, facilitate discussions and manage pivotal initiatives
* Analytical writing ability: Understand complex business operations and disseminate that information to executive management; providing recomme
$85k-141k yearly est.