Asset & Liability Management Senior Associate - Stress Testing Oversight
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Asset & Liability Management (ALM) Sr. Associate within PNC's Balance Sheet Analytics and Modeling Group, you will focus on Stress Testing Oversight and be based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Birmingham, Alabama, Houston, Texas, Tyson's Corner, Virginia, Cleveland, Ohio or within the PNC footprint. Position will start remotely and eventually come into the office via a hybrid work schedule.
The CCAR/CECL Team is responsible for providing central program oversight across CCAR and CECL. The team coordinates bank-wide CCAR planning and execution, completion of Capital Plan and Board materials, final submission, disclosure, and regulator interaction including MRA remediation efforts. The team is also responsible for planning, execution coordination across the bank, and oversight of BSAM's quarterly CECL calculation process.
In this role you will:
* Work on a team that coordinates and leads PNC efforts relating to the execution of CCAR/DFAST stress tests.
* Support the firm's supervisory stress testing efforts and comprehensive capital submissions.
* Lead the development of PNC's Capital Plan and related Risk Committee and Board materials pertaining to PNC's stress testing efforts. Involves significant interaction and coordination across Risk, Finance, and ALM.
* Review and analyze projections of balance sheet, income, losses, and capital across a range of macroeconomic scenarios.
* Understand and review methodologies and narratives used to develop projections of balance sheet, income, losses, and capital across scenarios.
* Perform detailed analytics and documentation efforts to support supervisory stress testing efforts and comprehensive capital submissions.
* Take ownership in performing ad-hoc projects to continuously improve upon PNC'
$71k-105k yearly est.