Part-Time Make BIG Money at Menards! Our Sales Team Members play an important role in the Customer Experience by providing excellent Customer Service! Start building an exciting and rewarding career in retail with a growing company as a Sales Team Member with Menards! We are hiring immediately and are excited to talk to you about the great opportunities available with Menards!$27k-33k yearly est.4d ago
CROSSMARK is seeking an energetic, creative individual to execute a variety of merchandise and product services at major retailers near you.$24k-30k yearly est.9d ago
As one of the largest national gasoline and convenience retailers with more than 1,650 stores in 27 states, we know that without our committed team, we are simply another retailer. Ready to be empowered to grow? We're ready for you! Hiring immediately for full-time and part-time cashiers.
Daily pay - work today, get paid tomorrow (easy access to a portion of earned wages after completed shifts) Flexible ScheduleMedical InsuranceVacation pay Profit sharing Education assistance Career advancement opportunities - promotion from Cashier to Assistant Manager can be done in as quickly as 6 months Promote from within culture - 61% of our current store-level management have been promoted from within Diverse and inclusive culture putting people first - rated one of America's Best Employers for Diversity
In this role, you'll make meaningful connections as the face of Murphy USA by: Assisting customers with purchases and fuel transactions Operating cash register Restocking merchandise
This is an entry level role. No experience required! Whether you've worked as a retail sales associate, a gas station attendant or if this is your first job, apply today!Must be 18+ Years of age, 19 in Indiana, 20 in Kentucky and 21 in Illinois, Arkansas, Kansas, and Alabama
Murphy USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity, are committed to an inclusive environment and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.$27k-33k yearly est.17d ago
Registered Nurse (RN)-Hospice
Utilizing physicians' orders and professional skills, the Registered Nurse (RN)-Hospice develops and implements a hospice plan that meets each patient's specific needs and is in compliance with accrediting organization standards, federal and state regulations, reimbursement guidelines as well as the organization's policies and procedures. Colleagues budgeted to work at least 32 hours per pay period are eligible for HSHS benefits. Benefits HSHS provides a benefits package designed to support the overall well-being of our colleagues including their physical, emotional, financial, spiritual, and work health.$58k-65k yearly est.4d ago
Certified Nursing Staff - CNA
! Welcome to Helia Healthcare! * State certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant. The overall purpose of the Certified Nursing Assistant position is to provide each of the assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. Helia Healthcare offers the following:$24k-33k yearly est.4d ago
Warehouse Package Handler
* Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees. What you can expect at FedEx Ground: FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P624/Effingham Colocation * Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.$26k-34k yearly est.4d ago
Family Services Specialist
Addus Home Care strives to help older adults and people with disabilities to live safe and healthy lives at home.$31k-44k yearly est.5d ago
Auto Care Center
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. + Job Function Walmart Store Jobs + Career Area Walmart Store Jobs As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world.$26k-31k yearly est.32d ago
Grill Cook/Line Cook
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Niemerg's Steak House kitchen - please apply here or in person today!$15 hourly23d ago
Must have a valid driver's license with a minimum 3 years safe driving record$32k-51k yearly est.8d ago
As the largest travel center network and leading supplier of fuel, being part of the Pilot Flying J family means you are essential to keeping North America's drivers moving. At Pilot Flying J, we fuel more than tanks - we fuel people.$13.5-17.7 hourly27d ago
This position requires a blend of experience in both technology and marketing and would be suited for someone with an interest in digital marketing and/or graphic design.$50k-72k yearly est.35d ago
Part Time Warehouse Technician
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. : United States-Illinois-EFFINGHAM Part Time Warehouse Technician - ( 2300059F ) Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. : USA IL Effingham DSC 711 West Wabash Avenue Effingham 62401$19.2 hourly60d ago
Field Representative - Part Time
What does RetailData Offer You Then join RetailData's growing and diverse Field Representative Team! RetailData partners with the largest retailers in the world to provide competitive intelligence solutions.$36k-49k yearly est.8d ago
Team Manager, Branch Operations
Team Managers will supervise full-time/part-time employees who are in contact with our patients and customers in person and via email, phone, live chat and other methods. Most importantly, this position provides guidance and leadership for staff to ensure employees are achieving customer happiness through effective communication, problem solving, and efficient processes. Key responsibilities for creating a positive, employee-centric environment include:
* Creating an inspiring team atmosphere with an open communication culture.
* Setting clear team goals.
* Motivating team members to perform their best.
* Listening to team members' feedback and resolving any issues or conflicts.
* Recognizing high performance and reward accomplishments.
* Encouraging creativity.
* Suggesting and organizing team-building activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
* Oversee day-to-day operation.
* Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
* Perform quality checks on individual work performance, identify training needs, and provide coaching.
* Ensures team members complete order processing using current tools, processes and technology.
* Oversees engagement of patients and referral sources in order status, ensuring timely follow-up as needed.
* Responsible for front desk reception area and the supervision of Branch Coordinators.
* May assist in implementing new policies and programs.
* May assist Sales when necessary to maintain contact with major accounts and key referral sources within branch territory.
* Performs other duties as required.
* This position supervises all direct reports of the department and is responsible for the performance management, hiring, and discipline of direct reports within the department.
* Provides direction and guidance in work assignments.
* Provides timely coaching and feedback to staff.
* Ensures work assignments are completed accurately, efficiently and timely.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Education and/or Experience
* Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor.
* In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
* Good PC skills, especially MS Excel.
* Degree in management or training in team leading is a plus.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
* Patient-Focused: You start with the patient and work backwards. You invest the time and energy to understand the patients' objectives, then tie all your activities directly to the achievement of those objectives.
* Action-Oriented: You thrive as a self-starter who proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities and requires minimal supervision.
* Collaborative: You love teamwork. Your colleagues love having you on the team. You work well across functions and groups.
* An Effective Communicator: You write and speak clearly, concisely and with a spirit of partnership. You actively inform and inspire with your messaging. You speak plainly and are transparent with your business colleagues.
* Energetic & Passionate: Your passion and energy for health and well-being is deeply founded in your desire to help others and to be a positive role model.
* Relationship Builder: You excel in getting people involved and building a network of contacts that allow you to multiply your influence on the organization.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations
* Intermediate skills in Access, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, Word
* English (reading, writing, verbal)
* Intermediate level mathematical proficiency, with a strong ability to understand, interpret and develop spreadsheet data.
This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder. This position also may require the occasional lifting of equipment up to 50 lbs.
The essential duties and responsibilities, physical requirements, and work environment described above are representative of those typically required for this position but may vary depending on staffing and business needs at specific locations. The inclusion or omission of a specific duty or physical requirement is, therefore, not determinative of whether that function is essential to a specific individual's position. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet$42k-77k yearly est.18d ago
Food Runner - Effingham Chili's
Our Food Runners create an exceptional experience for our Guests and their fellow Team Members by sharing their passion for beverages, food, and people. We hire primarily food runners who can grow their career quickly to server. You are enthusiastic and believe that great food is nothing without great hospitality. You show your fun personality to connect with our Guests and each other, making people feel special.
* Fast hiring process
* Flexible part-time or full-time schedule
* Growth opportunities
* Great team atmosphere and culture
* Provide hospitable and customized service to each of our Guests
* Improve the Guest experience by interacting, connecting, and ensuring needs are met.
* Keep the tables free of dirty dishes through pre-bussing any empty glassware, debris, empty bottles, plate ware, silverware, ect.
* Partner with other Team Members to ensure Guest satisfaction
* Must be available to work some weekends, weekdays, and holidays as needed
Chili's was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975. Since then, we've boldly claimed our place in the casual dining industry as the place to go for Big Mouth burgers, house smoked ribs, full on fajitas, and hand shaken margaritas! With a legacy deeply rooted in service, hospitality, and giving back, we are committed to delivering the best experience to every Guest, every day.
* Great attitude and approach to Guests and Team Members
* Thinks and acts quickly in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
* Provides a customized experience for every Guest
* Prior experience a plus
'453914$21k-31k yearly est.56d ago
Clinical Patient Navigator / Front Office Coordinator - Part-Time
The Clinical Patient Navigator manages a variety of front office functions and is key to smooth operation of a dynamic outpatient wound care center as well as performs general office duties to assist the staff of the WCC. Healogics is hiring a Part-Time Clinical Patient Navigator for our Wound Care Center at St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital in Effingham, IL. Work/Life Harmony - Healogics clinical staff typically has a weekday schedule, creating more time for family and friends. From competitive compensation and tuition reimbursement to a matching 401(k) plan, we provide comprehensive benefits to all full-time Healogics team members. All regular U.S. Healogics team members must be at least 18 years of age (may vary by state law). At Healogics, we believe that a people-first, patient-centered employment experience begins with providing exceptional benefits and compensation.$13-16 hourlyEasy Apply8d ago
Other Requirements to be a Caregiver * Must be an active member on the Health Care Worker Registry * 2 references required.$22k-28k yearly est.33d ago
Supply Chain Associate
Our mission within Fastenal's School of Business is to collaboratively maximize the potential of each employee by consistently providing efficient, effective, and engaging learning opportunities to drive improved work performance. Since 1967 Fastenal has grown as a distributor of industrial and construction supplies from a single branch to a Fortune 500 company with over 3,000 servicing locations, each providing tailored local inventory and personal service for our customers. 607 S Willow St, Effingham, IL 62401 OVERVIEW: Working as Part-time Supply Chain Associate, you will be responsible for the day-to-day supply chain activities supporting the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers.$50k-75k yearly est.28d ago
Merchandiser - Walmart - CORE
Acosta is a full-service sales; marketing; and service company established in 1927. Responsibilities: As a Retail Merchandiser at Acosta you will represent the Acosta brand as well as the clients we service.$26k-34k yearly est.33d ago