Operational Technology (OT) Staff Software Engineer
BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company)
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
* Executes testing, monitoring and calibration as assigned.
Essential / Key Job Responsibilities (including supervisory and/or fiscal):
* Responsible for the efficient and effective performance of testing in conformance with regulations and standards.
* Initiates nonconformance reports when appropriate.
* Applies basic knowledge and skills to complete routine tasks consisting of prescribed steps.
* Works within procedures and/or scientific methods and adheres to quality guidelines.
* Works with a moderate degree of supervision and has minimal discretion.
* Accountable for the execution of specific tasks with oversight of a supervisor.
* Demonstrates knowledge laboratory practices, performance testing and calibration.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Highschool diploma / GED
* Minimum of 3 years of related experience in Quality including TIQ.
* CQT, CCT
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use sight, and use hands to manipulate, handle or feel objects, tools, controls, and office equipment.
* The employee frequently is required to verbally communicate with other associates.
* The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel or crouch.
* While perf