What Does An Electrical Superintendent Do At Aecom
* Implements the construction portion of the assigned project through day-to-day direction of all field activities and is responsible for all job site activities.* Ensures timely and efficient execution of fieldwork.* Acts as the primary customer contact for all construction project field activities.* Ensures all construction is in compliance with design specifications, is completed on schedule, adheres to budget, meets accounting requirements and is built to quality standards.* Under limited direction, has responsibility for all construction activities on a project.* Reports to the Construction Manager and is thoroughly knowledgeable and fully accountable with considerable latitude in decision making.* Interprets, organizes and coordinates work assignments.* Manages Subcontractors on site.* Manages Assistant Superintendents in most circumstances.* Functions as a Project Manager on a direct-hire construction-only project or as the field manager on an engineering/ procurement/construction management project.* Responsible to a member of the Project Managers job family or the Operations Manager job family.* Under general direction, responsible for managing very large and/or complex construction projects.* Conducts work requiring independent evaluation, selection, adaptation and modification of standard construction techniques.* Demonstrates the ability to work on unusually complicated projects.* Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested
What Does An Electrical Superintendent Do At Delta Construction Partners
* Must have 5+ years of experience in running electrical mission critical/data center and large commercial construction projects (medium voltage, switchgears, cable) Must have ELECTRICAL license Experience managing labor and installation of crews of 20+ electricians and workers Strong track record of managing all aspects of customer relations with the GC including attending weekly meetings Natural born leader " takes the bull by the horns attitude Experience with the submittal process and scopes of work as it relates to the project Must be knowledgeable on scopes of work, and recognizing contract / change order requirements Excellent safety record & strong respect for OSHA requirements and procedures Must have an excellent understanding of NEC, and familiar with NFPA & NESC Must be an excellent leader and trainer and skills required to manage subordinates Must have good communication skills, both oral & written Must be very organized and time-management skills Experience in managing and storing materials This is a TRAVEL position - must be willing to travel Must have a stable work history COMPENSATION: A strong total compensation package will be offered; however, details will only be disclosed during the interview process.* Best Regards, Chelsea Whitfield, Executive Recruiter Delta Construction Partners, Inc.* Central Ave.* Suite 400 St.* Petersburg, FL 33701 Wk: (727) 822* Fax: (727
What Does An Electrical Superintendent Do At Nova Group, Inc.
* Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and to ensure that specifications are met.* Train workers in construction methods, operation of equipment, safety procedures, and company policies.* Read specifications such as blueprints to determine construction requirements and to plan procedures.* Assign work to employees, based on material and worker requirements of specific jobs.* Confer with managerial and technical personnel, other departments, and contractors in order to resolve problems and to coordinate activities.* Estimate material and worker requirements to complete jobs
What Does An Electrical Superintendent Do At Turner Construction Company
* Oversee and making decisions related to the performance of work related to scheduling, delivery, logistics, quality control and trade employee staffing levels.* Oversee work among assigned trades to promote a coordinated project operations.* Resolving local area problems regarding procedures, precedence, design clarifications, adequate labor and equipment schedule and all other appropriate matters.* Manage the overall site safety program as required and ensuring subcontractor compliance with Turner standards and all applicable safety codes and regulations.* Supervise and develop Assistant Superintendents, Field Engineers, and/or Interns, as assigned, including providing input on or completing performance appraisals.* Create schedules and determine sequencing of work.* Develop and implement recovery strategies to maintain project schedule.* Communicate with owners and architects/engineers in connections with field issues.* Investigate and resolve such issues.* Manage the billing process as it relates to Work In Place (WIP) and overseeing the monthly estimate of work completed, payrolls, material invoices and subcontractor payment applications.* Manage the work to ensure that it is installed in compliance with and conforms to the approved contract documents
What Does An Electrical Superintendent Do At Peter Kazella & Associates, Inc.
* Maintain liaison with primary client, A/E firm, Owner's Rep firm, Construction Project Manager, subcontractors and any other vendors needed to facilitate construction activities at the data center job site.* Establishes and manages the critical work environment project objectives, performance standards, planning and Methods of Procedure and be within boundaries of corporate policies to ensure minimization of human error factors which could cause down time during work processes* Provides leadership of all field related electrical mission critical work activities and coordinates with Construction Project Manager and Subcontractors for proper execution.* Keeps all relative parties informed of project’s progress throughout the life of the project.* Detailed understanding of all electrical systems to include size up, costs, scheduling timeline, quality control focus points, system start-up, commissioning, troubleshooting, etc.* Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the client.* Ensures that project site and company assets are secure and maintains a safe and respectful working environment at all times by implementing programs for safety / OSHA, Equal Employment Opportunity / EEO, risk management, training, and quality control.* Confirms that extra charges from subcontractors/suppliers are reasonable and work is correctly executed.* Coordinates with project manager for approval on extra charges.* Facilitates weekly project progress and safety meetings with all subcontractor representatives and coordinates the upcoming week’s work to be accomplished.* Attends all progress meetings with the owner’s rep / data center construction Project manager* Ensures that the project closeout process is finalized, demobilize all resources, and transition the project to the client