2. Preventative Maintenance
Here's how Preventative Maintenance is used in Electronics Warfare Technician jobs:
- Performed preventative maintenance and electronic voltage and resistance checks on Electronic Warfare antennas and related equipment.
- Performed quality inspection during component-level repair and periodic preventative maintenance on multiple avionics systems.
- Performed preventative maintenance and repairs for all equipment assigned to my division.
- Managed and distributed Preventative maintenance schedules for the Operations Department.
- Instructed platoon sized units the proper operation and preventative maintenance of the CVRJ, THOR III, Chameleon, and Guardian.
- Performed and maintained weekly preventative maintenance checks on all equipment Promoted to Second class petty officer in less than three years
- Used SOP's to correctly perform preventative maintenance during weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual maintenance checks.
- Performed and scheduled preventative maintenance on RF signal analyzing and RF transmission systems.
- Keep and adjust a daily, weekly, monthly preventative maintenance schedule.
- Performed routine preventative maintenance for all EW (Electronic Warfare) systems.
- Performed preventative maintenance and repairs on analog, digital and mechanical
- Performed preventative maintenance on RF automated mockups, test equipment, user calibrations, and periodic inspections.
1 Preventative Maintenance Jobs
No jobs at selected location