Maintenance Worker - Glacier Bay - Lodge
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
The Maintenance Worker is responsible for performing a variety of work including the maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds in assigned area(s) Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
* Inspects assigned area on a routine basis and performs maintenance where necessary to keep facility in functioning and serviceable condition
* Completes daily, weekly, or monthly checklists of pre-scheduled building and equipment maintenance procedures
* Repairs various fixtures and hardware such as doors, windows, minor appliances, office equipment, etc.
* Reports any major maintenance needs and recommends corrective action as appropriate
* Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures
* Other duties and task as assigned by manager
* Previous maintenance experience preferred
* Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks
* Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
* Requires occasional stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling
* Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
$43k-59k yearly est.