SE Regional Company Driver - Home Weekly
Davis Express, Inc SE Regional Company Driver
Company Driver Benefits
* Up to $6,000 Sign On Bonus
* Start Up To $.55 CPM
* No-Touch Freight
* 6 Days Out, 2 Days Home Schedule
* Weekly Direct Deposit
* Insurance Options - We Have You Covered!
* Health, Dental & Vision
* Short & Long-Term Disability
* Critical Illness and Accident
* Life and AD&D
* Free $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
Assigned Tractors with Conventional AirRide & TriPac APU w/ 1800 Watt Power Inverter 401K Plan Available After 1 Year - 50% Match up to 6% Employee ContributionSpouse Rider ProgramPaid Vacation
* Stop Pay - $15 or $25 per Stop, Depending on Stop Location.
* Layover Pay - $100 for the First 24 hours. $50 for Every 6 hours Thereafter.
* Detention Pay - $10 per Hour After 4 Hours. Capped at $100 for first 24 hours.
* Orientation Pay - $1,000 When the Driver Takes Dispatch, Paid the Following Friday After Orientation.
* $5,000 Driver Referral Bonus - Now Through July 2021
Company Driver Requirements
* Be at least 23 years old
* Possess a valid Class A CDL
* Have a minimum of 6 months' recent OTR experience or graduate from an approved truck driving school. Current list of approved truck driving schools:
* Flagler Tech - Palm Coast/Bunnell, FL
* Florida Panhandle Tech - Chipley, FL
* Florida State College at Jacksonville (FSCJ) - Jacksonville, FL
* Marion Technical College - Ocala, FL
* Mid-Florida Tech (Orange County Tech) - Orlando, FL
* North Florida Community College - Madison, FL
* North Florida Tech - Starke, FL
* Pinellas Tech - St. Petersburg, FL
* Ridge Tech - Winter Haven, FL
* Tallahassee Community College - Tallahassee, FL
* Albany Technical College - Albany, GA
* Central Georgia Technical College -