Chief Operating Officer: RecruitLoop’s Second in Command
RecruitLoop is the world’s largest marketplace of on-demand recruiters. With a growing market presence of nearly 7,000 independent recruiters servicing customers in 130+ countries, its mission is to bring world-class talent acquisition to all companies.
RecruitLoop is about to embark on its next phase of significant growth and we are looking for an experienced Sydney based Chief Operating Officer to oversee the business’ ongoing operations.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the COO will be RecruitLoop’s second in command and will be responsible for the day-to-day operational management and the implementation of the strategic, business and operating plans of the business.
- Oversee daily operations of the company (Finance, Technology, Marketing, Customer Success, Sourcing)
- Pro-actively review existing processes and procedures and recommend improvement plans to the CEO and Board in all areas of the business
- Design, implement and continuously improve business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set goals for operational performance and evaluate company performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Develop Board papers including financial reports and key company performance metrics
- Assist the CEO in capital raising
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Implement and manage company processes that comply with legislative and industry requirements
- Develop and integrate staffing programs designed to attract the highest caliber of talent
- Take a strong commercial focus and ensure that customers receive value for money while RecruitLoop enjoys a level of profitability required for the company to be sustainable
- Ensure projects are delivered to the quality promised to the customer and in accordance with customer expectations
Experience and Demonstrated Skills Required:
- Proven experience as COO or relevant role preferably in a startup that has scaled successfully
- Proven leadership skills and a strong entrepreneurial flair
- Experience working within a marketplace business would be highly regarded
- Experience working with key stakeholders across multiple geographies and time zones is essential
- Have enough functional depth to manage Marketing, Finance, and Customer Success teams, with a stronger competency around financial management.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning
- Strong understanding of how systems and processes are ‘built’ around workflows, UX and efficiencies, ability to recognise when automation is appropriate to improve process, able to apply analysis and logic to process improvement
- Sound knowledge of data analysis and performance / operational metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Key Working Relationships:
- Executive management team
- Dev / Product team
- Marketing team
- Customer Success team
- Sourcing team
- Alliance partners
- Outsourced functional resources
Tertiary qualifications essential – preferably in a business discipline or relevant field. Experience in the recruitment industry is not a prerequisite.
The Sydney based COO will be a key member of the RecruitLoop Executive Team and attend company board meetings. The position will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
A compensation package will provided that is reflective of the stage of the business and will include a significant allocation of employee share options.
For further information or to apply directly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.