Conducting reference checks is an absolutely vital part of the recruitment process.
The good news is that there is a way for you to ensure that the person you initially discovered on paper and the candidate you then thought performed strongly at interview is in fact who they say they are.
Downloading this Template will give you:
- A rock-solid framework to use in any reference check
- A guided example of reference checking questions
- A blank template to print and use when conducting any reference check.
Use this template to:
- Run consistent reference checks every time
- Obtain independent information about your candidatesâ€™ previous on the job performance;
- Validate the information provided by the candidate at interview;
- Ultimately make better hiring decisions.