So, you’re a RecruitMentor…
If you’re reading this, you’re probably one of the mentors in RecruitLoop’s RecruitMentor Program.
First of all, from the entire Marketplace team THANK YOU!
The RecruitMentor Program is essential to the success of new recruiters in the community and to the overall growth of the RecruitLoop Marketplace. We are so glad that you’ve joined us on this adventure.
Have questions about the nitty gritty details of the program? Hopefully we’ve got the answers!
The RecruitMentorship: What’s involved?
- 3 x 30 minute calls over the course of a month
- The Mentor shadows, checks through proposals, helps the new Looper with their pitch
- The Mentor helps the new Looper through their first project, whenever it is
The Admin Side of things:
- 1st of the month: RecruitLoop sends an email to all newly verified recruiters inviting them to participate in the program
- The RecruitLoop Marketplace team makes the matches, and sends an introductory email to the new Looper and the mentor
- After the first project, RecruitLoop will check in with the mentee
- The RecruitMentor receives 30% of the value of the new recruiter’s first project
- 3 x 30 minute calls are billed at @ $50 USD or $60 AUD
- The $150 USD or $180 AUD will be added to the mentor’s invoice once the first project is complete
- If you complete the 3 calls with your mentee, but they don’t launch a project within a few months, you can invoice RecruitLoop for those 3 calls. However, if you do so, then you forfeit the commission on their first project if they do eventually launch one.