29. Maintenance Actions
- Qualified as a Collateral Duty Inspector capable of supervising all maintenance actions and verifying work according to applicable publications.
- Solved intermittent failure by observing boiler behavior and maintenance actions of other technicians.
- Perform supervisory evaluations of maintenance actions to ensure quality of work.
- Supervised maintenance actions and military program compliance.
- Inspected drives, motors, belts, fluid levels, filters, and perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Schedule maintenance actions and complete records in accordance with military standards.
- Logged all maintenance actions and worker hours for 14 personnel.
- Used computer to document maintenance actions to equipment.
- Performed all maintenance actions in a high stress environment in a timely manner.