IT Solutions Delivery Analyst II
The Solutions Delivery Analyst's role is to deliver technology infrastructure-based capabilities and solutions to various business and functional units across the enterprise and ensure the stability and integrity of data, voice, video, collaboration, and wireless network services. It is vital that this person possess strong technical skills and is focused on the effective and efficient delivery of solutions that address the needs of the business. This is achieved by planning, designing, and implementing infrastructure and collaboration platforms across the organization.
The Solutions Delivery Analyst will be responsible for developing and implementing end-user training and adoption plans based on the understanding of the user experience modeling and design. This person will participate in installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all communications services. This person in collaboration with the Network and Communications Analyst will analyze and resolve network and communications related issues in a timely and accurate fashion, and support user needs where required. The Solutions Delivery Analyst will participate with the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, and communication links. This individual will work with the Director, Global Infrastructure & Services to define and implement the company's security strategy and associated policies.
The Solutions Delivery Analyst will collaborate with the Director, Global Infrastructure & Services in the integration of Exactech company acquisitions ensuring a global infrastructure and achievement of company SLAs.
This position reports directly to the Director, Global Infrastructure & Services who reports to the CIO.
Duties and Responsibilities (Key Deliverables):
Strategy & Planning
1. Collaborate with Director, Global Infrastructure & Services and Business Stakeholders to define and assess near- and long-term collaboration and network capacity and capabilities needs.
2. Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network, collaboration and business platform configuration, mapping, processes, protocols, standards, and service records.
3. Develop, implement, and maintain a solutions delivery framework that includes policies, procedures, user adoption and training plans for enterprise solutions, usage, and disaster recovery.
4. Collaborate with Information Technology Business Partners to identify opportunities to provide solutions and enhanced capabilities to the enterprise.
5. Implement the company's security strategy and associated policies and procedures.
Acquisition & Deployment
6. Conduct research on enterprise solutions, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the collaboration solutions and services industry.
7. Oversee new and existing solution delivery and user experience modeling frameworks.
8. Interact a with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure products and services.
9. Participate in the deployment of wireless and mobile security countermeasures, including personal firewalls, anti-virus software, encryption, and so on.
10. Design and deploy enterprise-class solutions, including collaboration platforms.
11. Collaborate with the Network and Communications Analyst on the design and deployment of on premise and cloud-based network infrastructure.
12. Execute the deployment of new and enhanced solutions to the enterprise based on the strategic plan and implementation framework.
13. Project management of infrastructure related projects through the full life cycle.
14. Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices related to collaboration solutions.
15. Monitor and test end-to-end solution performance as it relates to the user experience and provide statistics and reports to ensure satisfaction of established SLAs.
16. Participate in managing all network and wireless network security solutions.
17. Conduct periodic platform and solution security audits to ensure compliance with established security standards.
18. Conduct usability assessments to gauge user satisfaction and collect ideas for feature enhancements.
19. Collaborate with 3rd party providers to comply with company operations needs and resolve outages in compliance with established SLAs.
20. Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end-user mobile hardware, software, and peripheral devices in collaboration with the Service Desk Technicians.
21. Assist as needed with the maintenance of servers, including database, e-mail, print and backup servers and their associated operating systems and software.
22. Assist in the monitoring of network and wireless network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
23. Manage and/or provide guidance to junior members of the team.
24. Assist and support other employees, teams, and sales personnel as necessary.
25. Know and apply the Quality System and any appropriate Federal and International standards.
Education: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience required
Experience: • Degree in Computer Science preferred
* 6 to 8 years' experience in Information Technology with a strong focus on solutions delivery of enterprise communications/collaboration platforms and network infrastructure
* Certifications in project management, collaboration platforms, network engineering, and user experience design are preferred
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: • Proven experience managing the implementation of enterprise technology solutions
* Proven technical skills and project implementation expertise designing, configuring, and deploying PaaS and SaaS based solutions
* Excellent documentation skills
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical topics in easily digestible manner
* Strong analytical skills to understand the essence of the business users' needs as well as dissect, assess, simplify, and document business processes and determine appropriate actions and solutions
* Experience successfully delivering Microsoft 365 productivity solutions
* Possess an ability to work comfortably and efficiently in a collaborative setting
* Exemplify creative problem solving
* General knowledge of User Experience based design methodologies and user centered design concept
* Proven experience with various WAN topologies including client and clientless VPN, site to site VPN, and SDWAN
* Ability to translate the organizational goals and objectives into strategic and tactical technology initiatives
* Knowledge of monitoring and configuration management platforms including SolarWinds
* Experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices
* Working knowledge of infrastructure operating systems and platforms, including Silver Peak, Cisco IOS, Microsoft Server, and Linux Administration
* Strong knowledge of Cisco unified communications platforms both on premise and cloud based
* Extensive experience with WebEx and Microsoft Teams
* Experience with cloud networking and principles is desired
* Understanding of wireless vulnerabilities, WLAN-specific security threats, and software weaknesses, as well as mitigation strategies
* Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards
* Competence in IP telephony
* Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
* Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
* Able to conduct research into technical performance issues and products as required
* Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
* Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
* Strong customer service orientation
* Experience working comfortably and efficiently in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Work Standards Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
Contributing to Team Success Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
Building Strategic Work Relationships Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
Initiating Action Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
Decision Making Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
Planning and Organizing Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.