The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
This position will be based in our HQ located in Ashburn, VA.
The Executive Assistant provides a range of administrative support services to the CFO. This individual will maintain high standards of professionalism, efficiency, personal communication, discretion and independent judgment. In working with internal and external contacts this individual will deal with a wide range of highly sensitive issues under tight deadlines/pressures.
* Responsible for scheduling and managing the CFO's calendar including prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands, proactively scheduling important meetings with internal and external individuals and maintaining an organized office.
* Completing a wide range of administrative tasks including managing the CFO's calendar and email, composing and preparing confidential correspondence, compiling documents for meetings, etc.
* Organizes and coordinates international/domestic travel and related requirements to include: travel authorizations, flight tickets, hotel bookings, car rentals, expense reports.
* Completes various forms, including: purchase requisitions, shipping requests, travel expense reports, requests for payment, consultancy agreements, etc.
* Provides support in arranging Finance meetings including collation of speaking notes and/or briefing notes, handling logistics, such as conference registrations, room reservations (internal and external), and local travel, preparing documents and reports as required.
* Plans, coordinates and ensures the CFO's schedule is followed and respected
* Works closely with the CFO on special projects and Audit and Finance & Investment Committee activities.
* Works closely and effectively with the CFO on upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and following up appropriately.
* Proofreads, answers, and composes routine correspondence both hand written and electronic, including investor and board communications and other partner related materials; prepares selective summaries and any follow-up actions for the CFO.
* Communicating directly and on behalf of the CFO with external and internal stakeholders, contacts and employees on matters related to the CFO's initiatives.
* Supports and coordinates Audit and Finance & Investment Committee meeting arrangements including teleconferences and minute taking as required.
* Managing non-accounting Finance Department and corporate filing.
* Coordinating department meetings.
* Participating with the finance team in the creation and maintenance of a corporate deadline and reporting calendar
* Disseminating financial metric reports.
* Undertakes special assignments/projects on a wide variety of issues as requested by the CFO and Finance Directors.
* Contributes to the excellent reputation of the CFO's office through professional, friendly and respectful interactions internally and externally.
* Supports the CFO to ensure professional development requirements are met.
* Performing other duties as may be requested by the CFO.
* Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent combination of education, professional training and/or work experience (6 years).
* A minimum of five (5) years' experience supporting C- Level Executives.
* Familiarity with accounting, finance and governance processes and principles.
* Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks.
* Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to deal with situations where information is difficult to obtain, complex or ambiguous.
* Experience in organizing meetings, preparing and monitoring budgets, assisting with travel and hotel accommodations, and providing general office operations support.
* Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain professional, friendly, and cordial relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and investors.
* Positive attitude with ability to work in an ever-changing environment and handle multiple tasks and projects
* Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
* Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
* Committed to best practices implementation.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Proactive with the ability to foresee the CFO's needs.
* Experience in legal documentation and filings.
* Ability to understand and interpret policies and procedures as well as apply them with consistency.
* Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment.
Required to provide documentation showing full vaccination for COVID-19 no later than December 8, 2021, unless an exception is granted.
Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ("SSA") and/or the Department of Homeland Security ("DHS") of your authorization to work in the United States.
Telos Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Telos Corporation will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at 1-800-283-1911. If you require relay service assistance, please click on the following link to review information on your state's relay service: http://transition.fcc.gov/cgb/dro/trsphonebk.html
Telos Corporation is an EEO/AA employer.
Ashburn, VA 20147 US (Primary)
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future. Telos and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
$46k-71k yearly est.