In 1945, Eli’s son, Curt Huber, joined the firm.
One of those companies was Emge Realty, founded in 1946 by Norman Emge.
Emge quickly became a leader in the real estate business, and in 1963 Norman’s son, Keith, joined the firm.
In 1984, Keith bought the company from his father.
In 1987, Huber REALTORS® became the first firm in Indiana to affiliate with the state’s largest independent Real Estate Brokerage, the F.C. Tucker Company changing its name to F.C.Tucker/Huber REALTORS®.
In 1988, Kevin Eastridge joined the firm as a sales manager.
In 2004, under the leadership of Ken Newcomb Jr, F.C. Tucker Commercial went on to sign a strategic alliance agreement with Turley Martin Tucker, the largest full service Commercial and Industrial Real Estate firm in the eastern half of the United States.
2006 brought further growth with the merger of Kattman Realty, led by Bill Kattman, and the opening of an additional office on Pearl Drive on the west side of Evansville.
In 2009, the firm continued to expand with the merger of Evansville’s third largest real estate company, The Realty Group, owned by Wayne Ellis.
|Company Name||Founded Date||Revenue||Employee Size||Job Openings|
Baird & Warner1855
Allen Tate Realtors1957
M.S.WOODS REAL ESTATE1998
RE/MAX Equity Group1984
Windermere Central Oregon Real Estate-
Coldwell Banker Bain1972
Fonville Morisey Realty1973
Charles Rutenberg Realty1999
Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston1973