2023 Summer Intern - Algorithm Research & Early Development Lead - Bioinformatics Intern$21-50 hourly2d ago
Senior Quality Partner (Operations Quality, Data Insights and Innovation Chapter)
You work as a strategic business partner to help break down silos between organizations (internal and external) all which lead to developing and producing safe, quality products and services that meet customer requirements throughout the entire lifecycle. As a Senior Quality Partner (Operations Quality) in the Data Insights and Innovation Chapter, you are accountable for ensuring your contributions are delivered in a way that lives up to our commitments to each other and the We@Roche Diagnostic Commitments.$128k-167k yearly est.7d ago
Principal BioInformatics Software Engineer
Own the efforts to productionize and optimize bioinformatics software working with collaborative and multi-disciplinary teams. * Define requirements for sophisticated bioinformatics software applications to develop solutions to complex algorithmic and machine learning problems; such as in the area of secondary analysis (read processing, variant calling) for next generation sequencing. The expected salary range for this position based on the primary location of Pleasanton CA is $111,000-$206,100.$111k-206.1k yearly6d ago
Regulatory Affairs Manager (80-100%)
* Professional experience/duration 3-5 years experience with PhD degree, 5-7 with Masters degree and 6-8 years with Bachelor degree in the field of IVDs/Medical devices/Pharma/Biopharmaceutical with significant experiences in Regulatory Affairs or equivalent$110k-147k yearly est.15d ago
2023 Summer Intern - Facilities Operations
This internship position is located in Pleasanton / Santa Clara CA. 2023 Summer Intern - Facilities Operations$21-50 hourly25d ago
Digital Solutions Engineer
The Digital Solutions Engineer provides technical advice to support a variety of post-sales activities, including installation, testing, integration, and maintenance of Roche Diagnostic Commercial (RDC) products.$123k-164k yearly est.1d ago
* Serve as the independent software quality assurance representative on bioinformatics development teams, e.g.,$164.3k-200.8k yearly12d ago
Senior Principal Bioinformatics Scientist, NGS Algorithms
* The expected salary range for this position based on the primary location of Pleasanton CA is $142,100 - $263,900.$142.1k-263.9k yearly30d ago
DIA US Finance Rotation Development Program
The positions are US based with rotation in Tucson, Pleasanton, Santa Clara and Indianapolis.$21-50 hourly20d ago
Applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of difficult tasks. Acts independently with management; determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Directs the activities or projects of the department staff. In conjunction with management evaluates, initiates, and executes policies, procedures, programs, as assigned to ensure compliance with environmental regulatory requirements as well as company directives/standards, sustainability initiatives and Corporate SHE Site Goals. May represent the company with respect to divisional goals and company standards.
Oversees the day-to-day operations for assigned work group or team. Provides feedback to management on employees' work performance and has input into employment decisions. Responsible for managing to a prescribed budget, training and development of staff, resource management, work assignments, interprets and ensures consistent application of organizational policies.
Position will function as a Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) Business Partner for assigned functional areas (e.g. Manufacturing, Facilities, R&D, Supply Chain, etc.). In addition, will fulfill site-wide responsibilities for specific program area ownership.
* Manages various SHE programs to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory and company requirements, utilizing industry best practices to identify and manage risk. Program ownership and stewardship will include, but is not limited to:
* Biosafety, Cal ARP, Industrial Waste Water Program, Radiation Safety, Transport of Dangerous Goods, Compressed and Ashphyxiant Gas/Hazardous Gases, Cranes and Hoists, TSCA program/FIFRA, Worker Compensation Management
* Acts as a key resource for change management implementation needs [e.g. new buildings, remodels, new equipment, chemicals, capital projects, etc.] related to hazard identification, determining necessary risk assessment programs/processes, and implementation of such programs/processes.
* Interprets regulations and Roche requirements, goals and guidance; to determine current and potential impacts to company business operations, external customers, and to internal SHE programs.
* Facilitates across multiple business functions and/or business units; in order to help management establish objectives and plan SHE compliance and sustainability programs to achieve objectives.
* Leads the identification of programs that need improvement. Creates and leads teams to address deficiencies. Negotiates to align resources from business functions.
* Facilitates implementation of continuous improvement and compliance assurance programs to ensure the site complies with applicable regulatory and company requirements and is "inspection ready" at all times.
* Tracks and trends compliance taking appropriate actions to ensure compliance and prevents reoccurrence.
Provides leadership for achievement of SHE Site Goals (e.g., Roche Accident and Illness Rate, Key Figures, Risk Load, etc.) including data collection and analysis, action plan development, forecasting, communication and organizational influence as needed to set and achieve goals.
* May lead government and company compliance interactions relative to SHE requirements, including reporting, notification, facilitating inspections, and ensuring closure of corrective actions. Leads oversight and facilitation of SHE staff in the development and sustaining of SHE Committees/Teams
* Other duties as assigned by management.
Impact: Influences decision making of senior management of own function. May influence business decisions of a site with the site leadership team. Decision making is generally focused on one business unit, multiple small business units, or a complex/large site.
* Solid understanding of strategy and contributes to business goals within own business function(s).
* Planning horizon is 1 year.
* Accomplishes desired results across limited business functions of own business unit.
* Ability to work on projects across the business functions, business units, and our business area to develop and implement business wide solutions. Capable of multi-functional assignments.
* Ability to participate in the business planning process to determine key activities to support towards goals, targets, objectives, etc... Ability to establish departmental plans with input from leadership.
* Strong project management skills, team building, and organizational ability to implement new projects and programs in a timely and effective manner and to arrange competing tasks into logical steps.
* Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills necessary to develop and maintain smooth, cooperative working relationships and to drive change across a business unit and/or multiple business functions.
* Proven background to identify, learn, develop, implement, and sustain new areas of subject matter expertise.
* Highly proficient negotiation, written and oral communication skills, active listening skills, and ability to effectively communicate scientific, technical, and regulatory information.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills: written (business e-mail, technical documents, programs) and verbal (meeting leading, presentation, and training).
* Highly proficient Computer Skills in Microsoft Office Suite in addition to use of Google Docs, Gmail, etc…
* Bachelors Degree in a physical science, life science, environmental sciences, engineering, safety, industrial hygiene, or other relevant field.
* Completion of a national certification such as: Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), Professional Engineer (PE), Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM).
* 10+ years of progressive experience within an industry such as: automobile, diagnostics, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, oil and gas industry, or other relevant industries X2+ years2+ years management experience.
* Demonstrated experiences across 2-3 business functions.
The expected salary range for this position based on the primary location of California is $106,100-$197,000. Actual pay will be determined based on experience, qualifications, geographic location, and other job-related factors permitted by law. A discretionary annual bonus may be available based on individual and Company performance. This position also qualifies for the benefits detailed at the link provided below.
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Unless entitled to a reasonable accommodation under applicable law, employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with customer requirements, the company's health and safety obligations and/or applicable law or guidelines.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation in connection with the on-line application process, please email us at US.Accommodation@roche.com.$106.1k-197k yearly21d ago
Principal I Technical Lead Operations
$101.7k-188.9k yearly6d ago
Principal Systems Integration Engineer
$125k-155k yearly16d ago
Principal Materials/Surface Scientist
The expected salary range for this position based on the primary location of Santa Clara, CA is $130,000 and $160,00. We are seeking a Principal Materials/Surface Scientist to lead the consumable device development team in developing and characterizing novel surface functionalization processes and chemistry on microfluidic devices to enable a novel diagnostic nanopore-based next generation sequencing workflow.$130k-160k yearly15d ago
2023 Summer Intern - Instrument Design Dev
2023 Summer Intern - Instrument Design Dev This internship position is located in Santa Clara.$21-50 hourly36d ago
Intern - Library (Remote)
** Bachelor's degree in progress applicable to the internship project.$39k-48k yearly est.5d ago
Product Manager - Research Data Ecosystems
Product Manager - Research Data Ecosystems$131k-171k yearly est.25d ago
Compliance/Assurance Senior Manager ( REMOTE)
The Compliance Senior Manager must have knowledge of the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry, anti-bribery/anti-corruption laws, and experience executing compliance-related investigations as well as assurance, auditing, and monitoring activities. Vertex Pharmaceuticals is seeking a Compliance professional to join its Office of Business Integrity & Ethics (OBIE) as a Compliance Senior Manager. The Compliance Senior Manager will serve as the initial point of contact for business colleagues for these programs and activities and will support department initiatives globally. Reporting to the Head of Global Anti-Bribery/Anti-Corruption and Assurance Program, the Assurance Compliance Senior Manager will be responsible for executing compliance-related investigations and supporting the company's global ABAC and assurance program and activities, including auditing and monitoring, third party risk management, and fair market value analysis.$131k-172k yearly est.5d ago
Summer Intern - Real World Data Roche Information Solutions
2023 Summer Intern - RWD Roche Information Solutions$21-50 hourly36d ago
Medical Writing Operations Senior Manager - QC Reviewer (Remote)
At Vertex, our Total Rewards offerings also include inclusive market-leading benefits to meet our employees wherever they are in their career, financial, family and wellbeing journey while providing flexibility and resources to support their growth and aspirations. Vertex is a global biotechnology company that invests in scientific innovation.$119k-155k yearly est.1d ago
Clinical Trial Management, Principal (Remote)
The role is also responsible for contributing to Clinical Trial Management department initiatives, often as leader. The Clinical Trial Management Principal is responsible for managing single-region trials of high complexity or leading large multi-center global clinical trials across a range of study phases and therapeutic areas. * Strong clinical trial management track record showing clear proficiency in project management skills, cross-functional study operations and vendor management * Acts as a resource for clinical trial management staff with less experience * Contributes significantly to the development of study documentation including clinical trial protocols, study plans and clinical study reports * Coordinates internal and external clinical trial management activities of all assigned study team members involved in the study planning, start up, conduct, and closure of assigned clinical trials or study regions At Vertex, our Total Rewards offerings also include inclusive market-leading benefits to meet our employees whe * May function as representative for Clinical Trial Management on vendor-related Joint Operating Committees * Represents Clinical Trial Management department as a technical resource in cross-functional initiatives or process improvement efforts (e.g. SOP and WI updates), often as leader$136k-204k yearly6d ago