What Does A Facilities Maintenance Engineer Do At Orbital ATK
* Working knowledge of Facility maintenance and all components of such duties, ex; electrical, mechanical, plumbing, general carpentry, etc. * Must be familiar with NFPA codes and regulations.* Train in first aid and become a 24 hour HAZMAT First Responder; work with chemicals regularly used in manufacturing* Ability to read blue prints, schematics and technical data; understand electrical circuitry and wiring.* Knowledge of computerized maintenance management systems; ex: Express Maintenance or Kelleronline. * Knowledge of clean rooms, compressors, vacuum systems, humidification, dust and noise* Knowledge of environmental health and safety best practices* Self-motivated with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills. * Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with diverse group of individuals at all organizational levels both inside and outside of the facility.* Ability to prioritize a variety of activities for timely response and results* Experience with procurement processes* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite * Able to work flexible hours as needed
What Does A Facilities Maintenance Engineer Do At Pfizer
* Develops, obtains and organizes information required to complete a project.* Coordinates the preparation of schematic design layouts, drawings, calculations, and makes material and equipment selections.* Reviews project options and alternatives.* Develops project description, budget and schedule.* Prepares capital appropriations requests as necessary for submission for project approvals and to secure funding.* Recommends the contractors, equipment vendors and construction manager (if required).* Prepares scopes of work, contracts and purchase requisitions for approval (including specifications, warranty requirements, maintenance manuals, spare parts, delivery requirements, vendor start-up and training where required).* Conducts routine project meetings, prepares and distributes meeting minutes.* Schedules for construction and equipment deliveries.* Conducts periodic coordination meeting with the contractor(s) and customers and issues meeting minutes.* Assures compliance with safety and environmental standards and regulations pertaining to cleanliness, particulate matter, noise and security.* Regularly inspects the construction and reviews with the designers any problems related to design and specifications.* Assures adherence to the specifications and quality construction standards.* Coordinates shop drawings.* Maintains, tracks and provides an accurate accounting of project budget, prepares and submits change requests as necessary.* Maintains job files.* Executes projects through to completion and start-up and commissioning.* Responsible for acceptance documentation and submission of CMMS* Computerized Maintenance Management documentation and preparation and revision of site procedures
What Does A Facilities Maintenance Engineer Do At P1 Group, Inc.
* _* Inspects and diagnose mechanical and electrical equipment, ATS’s, will be using a variety of tools and instrument.* May need to reset and rack Main Breakers in and out* Performs specified preventative maintenance including belt adjustments, oiling, greasing and cleaning of equipment.* Ability to oversee and work on the utility distribution, fire system, tube system equipment as needed.* Performs prescribed non-destructive tests; collect and deliver samples for analysis.* Interprets engineering drawings in reference to layout, location and operation of the system(s)* The candidate reports directly to the Lead Engineer and is responsible for keeping him or her informed about the project’s productivity and profitability and about any personnel, leadership, financial, or legal issues.* Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations.* Performs all work in accordance with established code and safety procedures
What Does A Facilities Maintenance Engineer Do At Viva USA Inc.
* Provides engineering design for the infrastructure for the facility, grounds and production equipment and processes through both internal and external resources.* Projects are more complex and require integration and coordination of various engineering disciplines.* Provides project management of projects related to the facility infrastructure, production machines, equipment and processes that support the manufacturing and/or distribution operation.* Projects are more complex and may integrate several areas of engineering and require limited management of outside design professionals and contractors.* Provides troubleshooting of the facility infrastructure and production equipment to support production, manufacturing, distribution and maintenance operations.* Responds to critical production down situations affecting manufacturing and/or distribution operations.* Maintains project budget cost control on projects assigned through project cost control system for the unit.* Provides life, safety and building code analysis and supports and implements programs within the organization to prevent injuries and illnesses.* Assists in the identification and resolution of potential environmental, safety, ergonomic and health hazards.* Researches market for qualified suppliers of materials and services.* Seeks competitive and negotiated sources for materials, equipment and services for maintenance and new construction projects assigned to engineer.* Prepares purchase orders for management approval
What Does A Facilities Maintenance Engineer Do At Marriott
* Respond and attend to guest repair requests.* Communicate with guests/customers to resolve maintenance issues.* Perform preventive maintenance on tools and kitchen and mechanical room equipment, including cleaning and lubrication.* Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines.* Carry equipment (e.g., tools, radio).* Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for equipment and all utility shut-offs for buildings.* Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.* Communicate each days activities and problems that occur to the other shifts using approved communication programs and standards.* Display basic knowledge or ability to acquire knowledge in the following categories: air conditioning and refrigeration, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, pneumatic/electronic systems and controls, carpentry and finish skills, kitchen equipment, vehicles, energy conservation, and/or general building.* Perform all surface preparation, painting, minor drywall and wood trim repair, light bulb and A/C filter replacement and the complete and thorough clean up of the painting or repair area.* Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment, plumbing (e.g., plunge toilets and unclog drains), electrical components including lamps, cosmetic items, extension cords, vacuum cleaners, internet devices, replace electrical switches and outlets, and other guestroom items.* Program TV's and perform general housekeeping and engineering-related inventory duties.* Use the Lockout/Tagout system before performing any maintenance work.* Perform repairs on interior and exterior landscaping as well as external landscaping sprinklers, Display basic computer skills including inputting air handler schedules and making temperature changes.* Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; and properly store flammable materials.* Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.* Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.* Adhere to quality expectations and standards.* Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.* Speak with others using clear and professional language.* Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and heavier lifting or movement tasks with assistance.* Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladders.* Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.* Enter and locate work-related information using computers.* Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.* To apply now, go to: https://marriott.taleo.Net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=17002C9F Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others.* Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.* Chat, engage and follow us on social media. https://www.facebook.com/marriottjobsandcareers http://www.twitter.com/marriottcareers http://www.linkedin