14. Maintenance Management Systemhigh Demand
- Utilized Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) for preventive and timely maintenance.
- Developed and administered a computerized maintenance management system program.
- Receive work orders, identify faulty equipment, and acquire parts to complete repairs through a Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Work within computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to create, approve and assign work orders.
- List all the Facilities Equipment as Part of the CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System).
- Assisted Plant Engineers and Maintenance Managers with development of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- Researched, installed and operated the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Manage Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Worked in setting up & implementation of Centralized Maintenance Management System (Maximo software).
- Managed the maintenance programs with a combined budget of [ ] Manage computer-aided maintenance management system.