23. Maintenance Tasksaverage Demand
- Schedule and inspect preventive maintenance tasks for technicians on all shifts reporting to Plant/Fabrication managers and supervisors.
- Carried out specific security and maintenance tasks as assigned by supervisor and faculty administrator.
- Performed electrical and carpentry maintenance tasks necessary to maintain optimum functionality of the facility.
- Schedule and perform preventive maintenance tasks on manufacturing equipment.
- Managed and organized maintenance tasks independently.
- Assisted contractors with maintenance tasks; modified sump pump control panel and prepared launch facility for new Environmental Control System installation.
- Worked in teams of two to complete maintenance tasks on our nation's nuclear weapon support systems.
- Performed various maintenance tasks on pumps, motors, generators, and compressors.
- Revise and update periodic maintenance tasks and procedures as per ISO 9002 requirements.
- Performed general maintenance tasks, for the Town Hall of Parker.
- Worked closely with the engineers on maintenance tasks and projects.
- Pump, valve, piping, and general maintenance tasks.
- Performed Environmental services utilizing company ongoing quality and safety measures Performed minor electrical, mechanical, painting maintenance tasks