What Does A Facility Service Associate Do At Unitedhealth Group
* Acts as System Administrator for Facilities CMMS platform and develops and trains backup system administrators.* Coordinates enterprise CMMS changes through WellMed Information Technology staff Reviews and analyzes Facilities system activity and establishes procedures to effectively maintain efficient service delivery methods Serves as the liaison between Management and staff, addressing all system issues, managing overall workflow, and identifying system usage issues Prepares requests for changes outside of Facilities System Admin capability and submits to IT Application Development.* Manages change to completion Facilitates process improvement efforts and manages necessary changes Reviews customer complaints regarding Facilities CMMS as well as internal / external surveys for issues, prepares mitigation plans, and oversees resolution of issues Uses a change management process to document, implement, and test changes to Facilities module.* Assists IT Application Development with proper documentation of enterprise changes Facilitates development of training materials and delivery of training for both end users and Facilities staff Monitors and reports on system performance.* Develops and maintains reports, spreadsheets, and presentations for distribution to management Develops process flows, guidance documents, policies and procedures, etc
What Does A Facility Service Associate Do At Compass Group, North America
* Delivery of proactive customer services in support of customer requests including but not limited to warm greet, directions/escort, special supplies or support, document production/printing, general information requests, issue resolution or escalation/directing to the appropriate resource, floor services & support, etc.* Delivery of logistics around daily workspace, meetings & events, utilizing set up worksheet reports and/or direction provided* Delivery of floor inspection within the facility, interacting with Facilities Manager to insure vendor adheres to standards within cleaning specifications; occasionally act as a point of contact for external providers (e.g., cleaning contractors).* Delivery of operations support in order to meet space management principles and optimization of space utilization* Provide basic technical support for office equipment (multi-function devices) as well as audio-visual support/troubleshooting (prior to and during meetings and events as needed)* Stock and maintain appearance of general use areas (e.g., copy room, coffee/vending area, restrooms, open & enclosed space, etc.).* Review next day reservations in EMS for last minute requests, take action if space is available or flag for early AM team* Perform administrative duties according to location guidelines, contribute to the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports.* Carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records.* Strive to achieve the maximum level of external and internal customer satisfaction
What Does A Facility Service Associate Do At Topgolf
* Provide our guests with a great Topgolf experience by keeping our building, games and systems performing at full functionality!* Manage a variety of tasks, including maintaining the ID Ball System, Targets, Tee Line equipment and all other areas of the gaming facility* Responsible for maintenance to the entire TopGolf facility and will perform repair and service to all areas of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, renovations, and other facility projects* Maintain and repair tools, equipment, and structures such as buildings, patios, fences, and benches, using hand and power tools* Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters, and other grounds features* Able to operate powered equipment such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snow blowers, chain-saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws* Strong problem solving skills, self-motivation, and the ability to experience direction and constructive coaching as development opportunities
What Does A Facility Service Associate Do At Anchor Manufacturing Group, Inc.
* Comply with all the Anchor Principles and Guidelines, as well as Anchor polices and procedures.* Perform assigned tasks to established standards.* Perform janitorial chores; such as clean/maintain office and plant restrooms.* Operate industrial floor scrubber.* Assist the Building Engineer on any needed Building and Ground Repairs.* Assist Maintenance department with tasks as assigned.* Perform snow removal and salting in the winter months.* Perform monthly checks on all Eyewash Stations.* Report safety problems immediately.* Assist Maintenance Personnel as needed.* Report time in an accurate manner.* Company Description Anchor Manufacturing Group, Inc. is a mid-sized family owned manufacturer of metal stampings and welded assemblies.* While the company has grown, it is still founded on five core values: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, and Problem Solving.* We are currently experiencing TREMENDOUS growth, and are seeking several talented individuals to become part of our team.* Anchor is an 9 time recipient of the NorthCoast 99 Award, making Anchor one of the top companies to work for in Northeast Ohio.* The company has also been named one of the Top 100 Workplaces to work for in Northeast Ohio according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer.* We offer a rich Health Insurance Program, Prescription, Dental, Life and Short Term Disability Insurance.* A comprehensive Wellness Program is available and participation is encouraged.* Anchor also offers a 401K program, along with a company match.* We believe strongly in the development of our employees, therefore a Tuition Assistance Program is available.* Please send resume to: HRMail@anchor-mfg.com
What Does A Facility Service Associate Do At Las Vegas Sands Corp.
* Category experitise and contracting experience in Facilities related categories, including parts, services, and construction.* Strong facilities related contracting experience in the following areas: Architecture, Engineering, General Contracting, Sub* Contractor and Professional Services Contracts* Strong facilities sourcing and contracting expertise in complex systems (building management, life safety, elevator and escalator, etc.)* Experience in helping to develop solid statement of works to drive better pricing and quality* Strong clinet engagement skills with various degrees of levels in the organization* Previously negotieated and implemented large facilities related contracts with best-in-class terms* Dirve selection of suitbable suppliers and comprehensive supply base management* Negotiate to ensure best-in-class pricing* Drive sourcing selection based on total cost of ownership* Be able to provide summary of procurement resommendation for senior leadership* Supplier follow-up, including the establishment of Service Level Agreements* Work with Legal to execute contract with favorable terms