Customer Service Representative - Full Time and Part Time
As a Customer Service Representative working in our site in Morgantown, WV, you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experience TTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture. Customer Service Representative - Full Time and Part TimeBringing smiles is what we do at TTEC for you and the customer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. Our TTEC community is here for you as one dynamic, global family.$17 hourly20d ago
CDL-A Truck Driver: Dedicated
Choose U.S. Xpress - Sign-On Bonuses Available in Select Areas!$80k-85k yearly40d ago
Registered Nurse - Bridgeport
Encompass Health is proud of our welcoming and inclusive culture.$58k-107k yearly est.21d ago
LPN Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of West Virginia Kingwood Healthcare Center is seeking LPNs with heart, empathy, and a little extra love to provide to our patients.$43k-65k yearly est.60d+ ago
Roadway Worker in Charge (RWIC)
RailPros provides comprehensive consulting services for the rail industry across North America. It's an exciting time to join Team RailPros, as we continue to expand our services across the U.S. Our Roadway Worker in Charge position (RWIC) will perform on-site roadway worker protection for activities on and around live railroad tracks and is responsible for job site coordination, dispatcher/train communication and various types of On-Track Safety in controlled and non-controlled track areas. As an industry leader, RailPros' projects create long-term value for our clients from concept through operation by providing technical excellence and outstanding services.$23k-34k yearly est.8d ago
U.S. Xpress is now hiring for one of our most popular dedicated lanes with $1,000 Avg.$85k yearly40d ago
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. REM West Virginia, a member of the Sevita family provides services for services to youth and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other complex challenges. Caregiver Would you like to make a difference every day in someone's life? WE have extended our support to Fairmont WV Bridgeport WV and Clarksburg WV$20k-24k yearly est.16d ago
Physical Therapist, Full Time, Home Health
* Westover, WV: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required) Personal Touch Home Care Services is a leading four-star national home care agency, seeking experienced full time, part time and fee for service physical therapists to provide care for adult and pediatric patient population in their homes. As a Physical Therapist with Personal Touch, you will provide patient care, and ensure that all patients receive optimum quality care, and be an integral part of the interdisciplinary team. Currently licensed, in good standing, to practice in West Virginia as a Physical Therapist.$63k-76k yearly est.15d ago
RN Hospice Nurse, Full-Time $7500 Sign on Bonus
*Job Title: Hospice Registered Nurse, full time day.$77k-83k yearly60d+ ago
Surgical Tech III
Welcome! We're excited you're considering an opportunity with us! To apply to this position and be considered, click the Apply button located above this message and complete the application in full. Below, you'll find other important information about this position.
Provides intraoperative care to patients by functioning as the scrub person assisting the surgical team during an operative procedure.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND/OR LICENSURE:
1. Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse AND Two years of previous scrub experience,
OR Completion of a Surgical Technology Program AND CST certification required within 90 days of hire,
OR Completion of summer surgical tech extern program AND CST certification required within 90 days of hire.
2. Obtain certification in Basic Life Support within 30 days of hire date.
1. Two years of Surgical Technology experience in a tertiary setting.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
1. Advanced knowledge in desired specialty strongly preferred.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The statements described here are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be constructed as an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities and duties. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Utilizes quality aseptic technique when working in an unsterile or sterile role in the OR.
2. Assists the circulating RN in monitoring technique of all persons in the OR to maintain a sterile field.
3. Performs sponge, instrument, and needle counts with the circulating RN following established guidelines.
4. Assists with gowning and gloving surgeons and positioning equipment and instruments.
5. Passes sterile instruments to the surgical team during a surgical procedure.
6. Operates specialty equipment after receiving specific training.
7. Assists with transportation and positioning of the patients.
8. Serves as a mentor.
9. Obtains all necessary supplies, suture, instrumentation and equipment for an urgent and/or emergent case independently. Independently sets up the sterile field.
10. Anticipates what surgical complications can occur and have appropriate instrumentation and equipment available.
11. Champions team projects such as maintenance of preference cards, acquisition of capital equipment and product trials.
12. Participates in unit based education activities and may participate in presenting in-services for the staff.
13. Prepares supplies and equipment for surgical procedure following preference cards.
14. Assists with sterilization and maintenance of sterile and non-sterile supplies and equipment.
15. Monitors inventory; orders; and restocks supplies, instruments, and equipment.
16. Removes out-of-date items and discards or reprocesses following established guidelines.
17. Assists with the general cleaning duties of the department.
18. Performs equipment checks as assigned.
19. Assists with clerical work, and record keeping duties including the gathering of quality indicator data such as frequency of events. Assists with the updating of preference cards.
20. Prepares and updates preference cards and instrument tray lists as directed.
21. Assists with the proper recording of patient charges.
22. Leads a college project or initiative annually or as assigned by leadership.
23. Unlicensed assistive personnel (UAP) may have limited access to medications including during transport of non-controlled substances at the request of a licensed care provider.
24. Call with a response time of 30 minutes.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Capable of prolonged periods of standing and walking.
2. Ability to lift up to 40-pounds and push/pull heavy loaded carts up to 200 lbs
3. Possess visual, hearing, and oral acuity along with manual dexterity and technical ability.
4. Ability to wear lead for extended periods of time.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Demonstrates and can articulate rationale for clinical practice.
2. Demonstration of clinical ability to fulfill calls responsibilities; usually requires six months work experience at WVUH.
3. Demonstrates independent ability to scrub 2 service lines.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Varied (United States of America)
WVUH West Virginia University Hospitals
745 WVUH Surgery 5 North
1 Medical Center Drive
West Virginia$36k-56k yearly est.60d+ ago
Outside Sales Representative
A career with NFIB provides a flexible work/life balance while still maintaining full-time effort in the field. NFIB was chosen as a Glassdoor Top 50 Best Places to Work. NFIB is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, and member driven organization. NFIB has been fighting for independent business owners for over 79 years.$45k-58k yearly est.13d ago
Travel Registered Nurse - ICU/Critical Care
Advantis Medical Staffing is ranked #1 by travel clinicians because of our relentless focus on matching our travel clinicians with their next dream assignment.$67k-127k yearly est.5d ago
LEAD SALES ASSOCIATE-FT
Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Dollar General operates more than 18,000 stores in 47 states, and we're still growing. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time.$20k-24k yearly est.6d ago
Speech Language Pathologist - SP / Speech Language Pathologist SNF - SNF
As an allied health professional, you'll play an important role in preventing disease and promoting patient wellness and safety. You may work at a hospital, outpatient center, private practice, home health, telemedicine, nursing facility, clinic, school, laboratory or other facility. Whether you're serving as a technician, lab worker, therapist, speech-language pathologist, social worker, medical assistant or other allied health professional, you'll use your education, training and specialized skills to provide support for patients and help them strive for optimal health. Requirements
At least 1 year of recent acute care experience in specialty Benefits
The benefits of taking a travel allied job with Cross Country include:
Private housing or generous housing allowance
Comprehensive health insurance with prescription coverage
Dependent health insurance with prescription coverage
401(k) retirement plan
Direct deposit/free checking
Unlimited free CE credits Posted Date: 2023-03-19$52k-71k yearly est.60d+ ago
We pride ourselves on serving high quality farm fresh food at Bob Evans! The position of Assistant Manager is a fast-paced role that supports the daily operations and staff of the restaurant, including the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs, and systems. Our Founder, Bob Evans, was all about growing good...join us at Bob Evans and be an integral part of .... Where Good Grows. Working at Bob Evans is about being part of something big we have a passion for taking care of each other and our guests while serving farm-fresh food at a great value.$41k-56k yearly est.15d ago
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
Genesis HealthCare is one of the leading providers of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. As a Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN change the lives of patients and residents each day and build meaningful relationships with patients/residents and their families. * Must be currently licensed by the State Board of Nursing or pending licensed practical nurse licensure.$28-31 hourly14d ago
Banquet Attendant - $10/hour + Tips!
Free skiing + riding privileges with direct to lift access at 14 iconic resorts including: Snowshoe Mountain, Stratton, Palisades Tahoe, Mammoth Mountain, Steamboat and more! Please note, this position is located at Snowshoe Mountain Resort in Snowshoe, West Virginia$24k-32k yearly est.7d ago
Social Worker/LSW - Part Time
Morgantown Health and Rehabilitation Center is seeking a Part-Time Social Worker for our Morgantown, WV location.$41k-60k yearly est.5d ago
Entry-Level Account Manager
The Marketing Account Manager can expect to gain insight into innovative marketing and communications strategies through full participation in company activities and directives while playing an active role in the sales cycle. Remark Acquisitions internally develops each employee on a day-to-day basis. The Marketing Account Manager will work directly with and report to the Territory Brand Manager.$49k-84k yearly est.19d ago
Travel - Special Procedures/Angio/IR Tech
Travel - Special Procedures/Angio/IR Tech Morgantown, West Virginia, United States Titan Medical needs Interventional Radiology Techs for a 13 week contract in Morgantown, WV! With Titan Medical, you gain access to thousands of travel nursing and allied health jobs across the country.$31k-45k yearly est.16d ago