\*Candidate **must** be proficient CT (Philips 16 slice) and Radiology. ARRT certified and certified through California Dept of Health. The Radiology Technologist is responsible for taking quality radiologic images from all modalities within the Radiology Department. This position description is intended to identify some of the duties and responsibilities of this position.
1. Certified through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist Society.
2. ARRT (R) certified.
3. Possession of current certification through the California Department of Health, Radiologic Branch (CRT).
4. Becomes certified in Computed Tomography within three years of hire.
5. Minimum of two years experience in the field of Radiology/Flouroscopy/Trauma preferred.
6. Ability to work with others, at all levels within the organization, and collaborate effectively.
7. Above-average interpersonal, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills.
8. Must be a team player to all departments, confidential of sensitive data, respectful of all other staff members, considerate of other people's time, and accountable for work output.
1. Professional behavior is demonstrated always, both when on duty and as a representative of the hospital outside of normal work hours.
2. A positive working relationship with patients, visitors, and facility staff is demonstrated. Respectful to managers and supervisors.
3. Organizational ability and time management is demonstrated.
4. Demonstrates the ability to compile and organize data using Microsoft Office Applications. Ability to make appropriate recommendations or conclusions, given the data obtained.
5. Maintains an organized set of records, delivers records immediately upon request, for the fu
Nationwide Therapy Group is one of the primary national providers' professionals in the United States. We are therapist owned and have thousands of temporary, permanent; travel, contract based assignments as well as allied therapy and nursing careers for those who want to enhance their experience not only professionally but, personally as well.
We take pride in offering best results.
Our company is headed towards enhancing the client satisfaction and working towards the progress of successful therapy careers. We are a company which can help you in finding the right clinical support and a long-term alliance for healthcare professionals who are looking to gain benefits of advanced career prospects all across the country.
Title: Registered Nurse
Specialty: Medical Surgical
Facility: Acute Care (Hospital)
Shifts: All shifts available either 8 or 12s
Responsibilities but not limited to the following:
New position managing the overall daily operations on a huge farm in the Fall River Valley in Northeastern California that produces 30,000 tons per year of orchard grass, timothy, and alfalfa for the racetrack and high-end hay market. Should have 5 or more years of actual hay management experience and 8 or more years of general farm management experience. Must be bilingual in Spanish and English. Direct and supervise a hay team of 15-20 people. Decision-making with hay curing and baling process; experience troubleshooting a wide variety of hay equipment including 3 string, small balers, and 3x4 big balers to communicate with on-staff service department; ability to prioritize, schedule and deploy appropriate machinery and hay team in multiple locations; comfortable with using and teaching others to use modern technology including the Green Star platforms, as well as Word and Excel; professional communication skills to interface with landlords, customers, and team members. Highly competitive salary depending on experience and referrals with retirement and housing available.
|Job Title||Company||Location||Start Date||Salary|
|Physical Therapist||Atlas Rehabilitation, LLC||Fall River Mills, CA||Apr 12, 2010||$70,958|
|Travel Wound Care RN A Week. Day Shift. Travel Reimb.||Careers On Demand||Fall River Mills, CA||Nov 15, 2020||$60,523 - $117,602|
|Wildlife Biologist||Forest Service||Fall River Mills, CA||Sep 19, 2019||$51,445|
|Certified Nursing Assistant||Mayers Memorial Hospital District||Fall River Mills, CA||Sep 25, 2019||$41,197|
|Certified Nursing Assistant||Mayers Memorial Hospital District||Fall River Mills, CA||Nov 27, 2019||$41,197|
|Certified Nursing Assistant||Mayers Memorial Hospital District||Fall River Mills, CA||Dec 27, 2019||$41,197|
|Certified Nursing Assistant||Mayers Memorial Hospital District||Fall River Mills, CA||Jan 29, 2020||$41,197|