Encompass Health is proud of our welcoming and inclusive culture.$60k-110k yearly est.9d ago
Patient Care Technician I - No CNA Cert Required - Night Shift
Competitive 401(k) plan that includes automatic Geisinger contributions starting day one of employment Patient Care Technician I - No CNA Cert Required - Night Shift$40k yearly18d ago
RN Case Manager - Hospice
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare is one of the leading providers of Hospice, Home Care Skilled Nursing, Memory Care, Palliative Care, and Assisted & Independent Living. Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state and in good standing with the Board in which he/she will practice.$63k-99k yearly est.2d ago
As a Server, you know what it takes to create a personalized experience for guests. At Buffalo Wild Wings, that's just a Thursday night. Buffalo Wild Wings fuels moments worth sharing - for our guests and for our team members.$21k-29k yearly est.60d+ ago
Maintenance Technician 2nd or 3rd Shift
Want faster benefits in a thriving industry? Have 2+ years of manufacturing maintenance experience and looking to grow your career? Look no further!
$28 and up based on experience and assessment, getting you the wages you deserve!
Perks of Pratt?
PAID HOLIDAYS from DAY ONE
Insurance benefits and wellness reimbursement program within ONE MONTH of hire
3 Months: 401(k) with match
6 Months: PAID vacation days
12 Months: FULL tuition reimbursement and PAID childbearing and parenting leave
Skills and Qualifications?
1. High School Diploma/GED
2. 2+ years of manufacturing maintenance experience
3. Electrical and mechanical experience
What do Manufacturing Mechanics do at Pratt Industries?
Our Manufacturing Mechanics maintain and repair the machinery and building involved in turning recycled paper into sheets of Corrugated board and getting them to our customers! Think boxes for Domino's pizzas, moving with Home Depot, Amazon deliveries, Hello Fresh meals, and more! (And yes, we make those!)
Jump on the path of a lifelong career! Click apply to start the process!
Maintenance Manager/Maintenance Supervisor
Installing and maintaining equipment, performing preventative maintenance and repairs, and applying knowledge in a variety of skilled trade areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interpret electrical and mechanical diagrams and drawings
• Mount electrical components including: drives, servos, PC's, PLC's, circuit breakers, transformers, relays, contractors, terminals, fuse boxes, or other required industrial control devices
• Perform crimps, screws, bolts, rivets, solders, cements, press fits, or similar operations to join or secure parts in place using hand tools, power tools, and automation equipment
• Perform wiring of electrical components and labeling of all devices and wires
• Rely on prior experience, training, engineering, and data charts in order to make wiring decisions related to size, color, and routing
• Cut, strip, bend, and form wire cable and conduit used to connect circuits and sub-assemblies
• Solder connections and crimps connectors to wire ends
• Perform in production inspection, conduct functional and continuity tests of electrical assemblies, components, wire harness, and plugs (using an ohmmeter, test lights, and other electrical testing instruments) in order to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards
• Maintain company standards for quality
• Exercise safe work habits and maintain a clean and safe working area
• Complete additional responsibilities as assigned (such as cable assemblies, shipping and receiving, and light fabrications)
ADDITIONAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
• Installs, maintains, and repairs machines and equipment in plants and related facilities.
• Performs a variety of preventative maintenance on parts, pumps, motors, die cutter machines, hydraulic systems, conveyors, steam systems, and related plant and facility equipment.
• Reads, reviews, and applies blueprints, schematics, and operating manuals to fix, repair, and maintain equipment.
• Performs a variety of maintenance tasks requiring knowledge of plumbing, pipe-fitting, basic carpentry, electrical, electronics, welding, and other skilled trades as appropriate or applicable.
• Operates a variety of hand and power tools, equipment, and machinery in the maintenance, repair, and fabrication of parts, machines and equipment.
• Accurately completes work orders and paperwork regarding daily maintenance and repair duties.
• Assists with plant inspections and related facilities for mechanical and equipment problems, reviews and examines areas, and determines appropriate action(s).
• Ensures compliance with Pratt operating policies and procedures to maintain a safe environment and efficient operations; may require the employee to wear safety equipment or gear.
• Assists with maintaining a clean and safe working environment and may perform various janitorial or housekeeping tasks.
• Works flexible hours and shifts; including weekend work.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Two to five years of experience within a manufacturing or maintenance environment. Candidate PREFERRED who has prior work experience in the corrugated industry.
High school graduate or equivalent education and experience. Apprenticeship or Associates degree is preferred.
• Electrical and mechanical experience a must;
• Applying general maintenance and repair principles and practices;
• Operating a variety of hand, power and power equipment;
• Reading and applying blueprints, schematics, and other information;
• Ability to apply various principles and practices in a variety of skilled-trades areas;
• Complying with safety and operational guidelines, policies, and procedures;
• Basic PC skills;
• Communicating with co-workers to provide and receive direction;
• Must have good performance work history and excellent attendance history;
• Must be self-motivated
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job.
Positions in this class typically require: climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, typing, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
Very Heavy Work: Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, and or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Location(s)200 Goodman Drive, Carlisle, Pennsylvania 17013Additional InformationUnpack your Career
We innovate to create packaging solutions that protect and deliver the products people need.
It's what we do.
Doing it in a sustainable, responsible way.
That's who we are.
EEOC StatementPratt Industries provides equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.$44k-61k yearly est.1d ago
Salon Manager - The Strip at Walmart
If this sounds like you, you may have what it takes to be a salon manager at a Great Clips salon. Great things happen at a Great Clips salon, and we'd love for you to be part of that. What are salon owners looking for in a great Salon Manager?$31 hourly3d ago
Customer Accounts Manager
As a Customer Account Manager, you will strategically influence team performance to help our customers achieve their goals of ownership and assume a wide variety of job functions at the direction of the General Manager. Uphold the Aaron's Brand and prote Aaron's Customer Account Managers drive the success of our stores by leading the customer accounts department with the primary goal of achieving company standards for collections and lease renewals. Like all Aaron's team members, Customer Account Managers share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. We are Aaron's - an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and superior customer service.$30k-37k yearly est.4d ago
Production General Labor, Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania
Find your future at National Beef! National Beef is a leader in producing fresh, chilled and further processed beef products for customers in the U.S. and worldwide. To learn more about our Selinsgrove Facility, click here!$17.7-22.3 hourly11d ago
Gopuff Delivery Gigs
With one centralized pickup location and smaller delivery zones, Gopuff makes earning effortless. Deliver with Gopuff and get paid to deliver what your neighbors need from a Gopuff facility near you! Driving with Gopuff is perfect for those seeking part time work, seasonal work, temporary work or a flexible opportunity. Login to the Gopuff Driver app from your local facility Sign up to be a Gopuff Delivery Driver Partner today and experience the easiest way to earn big!$26k-34k yearly est.10d ago
As a Greeter, you will create legendary experiences by engaging with guests as they enter the restaurant. Buffalo Wild Wings fuels moments worth sharing - for our guests and for our team members. At Buffalo Wild Wings, that's just a Thursday night.$25k-29k yearly est.60d+ ago
Outside Sales Representative - Philadelphia
As an Outside Sales Representative for Paycom, you will be responsible for deal cycles from appointment generation through closing. Paycom provides employees health insurance at an employee cost of $1 per-pay-period, a 401(k) plan with company match, available flexible spending accounts, $50,000 basic life and AD&D, paid vacation, holidays and sick leave, employee stock purchase plan, paid family leave and many other available benefits. Outside Sales Representative Pay Transparency Statement Employee referral bonuses to reward you for introducing other great people to Paycom Maintain knowledge of Paycom products and services You will be accountable for hitting metrics that will lead to selling the Paycom suite of Human Capital Management technology products and services to clients in an assigned region, with support from our leadership and sales enablement teams.$80k-100k yearly2d ago
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) - Adult Psychiatry
Our Purpose & ValuesOUR PURPOSE & VALUES: Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities. Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) - Adult Psychiatry Geisinger is committed to significant, system-wide expansion of integrated behavioral health in primary care and specialty medical settings and to its educational mission of developing the next generation of integrated clinical psychologists in our region.At Geisinger, embedded PCBH and integrated specialty care psychologists are leaders within interdisciplinary care teams working to improve population health within fast-paced clinical settings. SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and domestic partners.$51k-62k yearly est.3d ago
Director of Nursing RN $10K Sign on Bonus (Nursing Home)
Director of Nursing (DON) will direct and run the overall operation of the nursing department Northern Dauphin Nursing and Rehab is seeking an Director of Nursing RN for our 194-bed skilled nursing facility in Millersburg, PA! SMS DON Millersburg" for a rapid application: 717-803-2980$60k-101k yearly est.8d ago
Certified Nursing Assistant - Long Term Care | CNA - LTC | Muncy, Pennsylvania | $916.83 Weekly
TotalMed is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant - Long Term Care for a travel assignment in Muncy, Pennsylvania. At TotalMed, our aim is to be the last company you ever work with. We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant Long Term Care for a travel assignment in Muncy Pennsylvania. With TotalMed, you'll always have your$916.8 weekly1d ago
Kellogg Company is a multibillion-dollar company with over 30 thousand employees all over the globe. Join Kellogg Company in Muncy, PA, where we are passionate about the products we make, the people we work with and the city we live in. to get insights into our hiring process and how to best prepare for a Kellogg interview.$46k-63k yearly est.23d ago
Babysitter Needed For 1 Child In Selinsgrove.
We are looking for a great babysitter for 1 child in Selinsgrove.$26k-38k yearly est.60d+ ago
Registered Nurse (RN)- No Sundays! Paid Training!
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. DaVita is on a quest to Build the Greatest Health Care Community the World Has Ever Seen. 611 Electric Avenue, Lewistown, Pennsylvania, 17044, United States of America DaVita - which is Italian for "giving life" - is working to provide quality service to patients, partners, and teammates. DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most including: o Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." DaVita is a clinical leader!$23k-76k yearly est.6d ago
Dietary Aide SEIU (Flex)
Our Purpose & ValuesOUR PURPOSE & VALUES: Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities. SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and domestic partners.$24k-32k yearly est.6d ago
LEAD SALES ASSOCIATE-FT- Dollar General
Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Occasional or regular driving/providing own transportation to make bank deposits, attend management meetings and travel to other Dollar General stores. Dollar General operates more than 18,000 stores in 47 states, and we re still growing. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time.$25k-30k yearly est.2d ago
Maintenance Technician - Weekend Warrior
If you're looking for a company that will invest in you as much as you invest in them, Pratt Industries is the place for you!$28 hourly4d ago