Service Technician | Full-Time
Who is Martin Tractor, Inc.?
Martin Tractor, Inc. is a family owned and operated 4th generation John Deere Dealership. Our company started from humble beginnings in 1926 at a farmhouse in Roanoke, Illinois.
Over the last 95 years, our company has grown and Martin Tractor, Inc. currently has 13 locations across Central and Western Illinois. Martin Tractor Inc. has a unique culture, we have a small-town feel with all the benefits of a larger corporation.
We are currently looking to add a Service Technician to our Martin Tractor, Inc. team.
Why should you join Martin Tractor, Inc.?
* We offer 401K and Roth retirement plans with company-paid Safe Harbor employer retirement contribution.
* Free development opportunities in your field of knowledge, incentive pay programs, and employee discounts.
* Membership opportunities to Deere Employees Credit Union.
* For Full-time employees only:
* Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
* Free doctor online consultations.
* Access to the V.I.P. network of physicians, outpatient facilities, and other services No cost to employees for procedures who are on PPO medical plan.
* Company-paid basic life insurance.
* Free Will, Living Wills, POA, and free Employee Assistance Program.
* Supplemental life, Short term, and Long-term disability.
* Start earning generous PTO time as soon as you start working.
What will a Service Technician do?
* Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products.
* Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
* Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
* Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment.
* Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat