What Does A Field Service Supervisor Do At Key Energy Services
* Supervising the day-to-day work activities of the field personnel involved in the Stimulation and Cementing operations, including logistics planning and job scheduling* Providing coordination in locating job location, marking location for work tanks and verifying adequate room for equipment needed to do the proposed job design* Monitoring and maintaining the rigging-up and spotting equipments to verify they follow proper safety guidelines* Monitoring the Service Supervisor in completing the field safety audits and ensuring that equipment is properly maintained and repaired as needed* Working with the Operations Supervisor in ensuring the needed equipment and personnel are available where needed, and resources are properly allocated* Maintaining regular contact and communication with frac-tank company to assure the number of work tanks are available and sufficient for proposed pump rate* Performing other related duties as assigned
What Does A Field Service Supervisor Do At Midco
* Communicate with other departments to handle any escalating issues in a timely manner.* Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.* Support the mission, vision, and values of Midco.* Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.* Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.* Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.* Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.* Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.* Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions* Actively follow Midco policies and procedures.* Perform other duties as assigned
What Does A Field Service Supervisor Do At EFCO Corp.
* Assists with the erection of forming equipment on job site.* Handles irregularities as needed and consistently reviews and ensures product saftety guidlines are met.* Helps customers with cycling procedures of formwork.* Completes a fact sheet for every job site visited.* Identifies best solution for customer, working with district and corporate personnel.* Acts as a troubleshooter, recognizing potential problems and coaches customers as needed.* Completes field service scheduling reqirements.* Reviews blueprints and pre-plans for best practices.* Counts equipment ensuring mistakes are caught, works with sales and engineering staff to determine needs.* Works as sales partner with Territory Manager to create customer solutinos prior to the sale by demonstrating initial cycling of forms with contractors.* Delivers a minimum of two safety toolbox meetings on customer job-site per month.* Performs other job-related duties and special projects as required
What Does A Field Service Supervisor Do At Sandvik, Inc.
* Responding to customers’ requests and inquiries in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction* Ensuring achievement of team utilization targets* Identifying training requirements and ensuring participation for direct reports* Ensuring availability and schedules Reconditioning and/or Service Technicians for on-call rotations* Scheduling product training for customers and service personnel* Scheduling commissioning of new, rebuilt, and rental equipment within assigned area* Scheduling visits to customer sites to evaluate customer satisfaction* Building strong relationships between customer and service technicians* Referring warranty issues to warranty administrator* Assisting Service Manager in employee staffing and development* Managing the performance and ensuring compliance with company policies for all workshop personnel under their direction* Participating in department and personnel scheduling and monitoring and approving attendance and work hours* Staying current with industry, customer, and product developments* Complying with SMRT safety policies and applicable government, customer, or industry regulations or requirements
What Does A Field Service Supervisor Do At Kinsley Group, Inc.
* _* Must have A-level field service technician skills, including but not limited to performing engine and electrical preventative maintenance, diagnosing and troubleshooting issues with ability to independently repair units, as well as the ability to perform startups on offsite industrial and residential power generation equipment, as required by department resources.* Act as a role model and lead team in a positive and proactive manner as it relates to safety, technical skills, training, communication, company policy, as well as attitude.* Assist Operations Manager with direct supervision of technicians as it relates to daily operation and overall performance.* Assist in coaching, rewarding and evaluating Field Service Technicians, including providing input and communicating performance evaluations and recommending merit increases and issuing discipline.* Assists with training and development plans for Field Service Technicians, including but not limited to evaluating skills and mentoring technicians.* Liaison for Field Service Technicians and Management, including leading routine team meetings, communicating best practices, department and technician goals (KPIs) as well as rolling out policy and procedure changes in a cohesive and positive manner* Responsible for quality control through random job audits as well as monitoring and reviewing jobs with call backs* Support technicians on technical and procedural duties and work to resolve concerns and conflicts* Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of power generation equipment (alternator assemblies, engines, automatic transfer switches, switchgear, load banks and control systems) and performs scheduled preventative maintenance repairs at offsite customer sites.* Insure adequate field coverage by coordinating backfills for any gap in emergency response or on call coverage.* Perform engine and electrical preventative maintenance, diagnostic and troubleshooting with ability to independently repair units, as well as the ability to perform startups on offsite industrial and residential power generation equipment.* Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of power generation equipment.* Diagnose problems/troubleshoot, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.* Reads/interprets equipment manuals, wiring diagrams and work orders to perform maintenance and service.* Use a variety of hand and power tools, and meters in performing duties.* Detect faulty parts and submit repair quotes electronically.* Perform routine inspection on assigned equipment/vehicles and refer repairs to supervisor; clean equipment.* Assists with dispatch planning to insure most economical use of time and equipment.* Comply with and enforce OSHA safety and health rules, including maintaining good housekeeping and adhering to all safety policies, including but not limited to NFPA 70E, lock out/tag out, proper PPE utilization and safe driver practices.* Adhere to all Federal, State, Local and Company policies, including but not limited to OSHA and Department of Transportation (D* O.T) regulations* Operate a company service vehicle, including but not limited to, completing pre and post trip inspections, report discrepancies found immediately to supervisor, be able to drop and spot trailers, back trailers in and out of job sites, as well as maneuver service vehicle and trailer in congested areas.* Complete reports, accept assignments, communicate internally and externally via computer based systems.* Manage physical inventory of parts and fluids, as well as computerized inventory system.* Assist in coordinating weekly schedules and large scale jobs* Provide inter-departmental support to parts, service and sales on technical and scheduling questions* Review quotes and logs submitted by technicians and provide feedback and training as requested by management* Work with Management on purchase of specialized shop tools, tool replacements, as well as on boarding of new technicians.* Functional support for new contracts, start-ups, etc.* Other duties as assigned