What Does A Field Supervisor Do At Siemens
* Plan and maintain schedule of all manpower resources* Conduct routine site surveys to ensure all targets (plans, hours, budget) are on schedule.* You will be the first level of support for field technical issues* Ensure team completes all required paperwork (work orders, logs, timesheets, expenses)* Conduct safety training and ensure all team members are knowledgeable of their personal safety equipment* Be the liaison to communicate between the Project Manager, customer(s), subcontractors, suppliers and field team* Work with Sales Managers and Project Managers on labor estimates/pre-bid reviews* Ensure compliance with local and national codes as well as corporate policies, processes, and protocols
What Does A Field Supervisor Do At Stanley Black and Decker
* The Field Supervisor provides strategic guidance and mentoring to direct and indirect reports within the branch.* This individual will work directly with the service team to ensure that install and service activity meet contract, engineering and customer requirements, while achieving branch financial revenue and cost plans.* The Field Supervisor is responsible for the retention of our new and contracted customers as well as customers who request work completed on a T&M; basis.* The main activities of this position is to schedule, coach and mentor Field Technicians, schedule service calls and direct the day-to-day activity of the assigned branch’s team.* The Field Supervisor should also build relationships with the branches largest local service customers to ensure we are meeting their needs.* A Field Supervisor will work in the field with other technicians to mentor and train as well as assist them on complicated service requests.* Responsibilities include hiring, training and developing all technician associates, and working with subcontractors.* A focus on achieving and promoting the Stanley Standards culturally to enhance overall business performance is key to this role as well.* Create an environment which achieves ultimate customer service/satisfaction while meeting/exceeding branch targets, STANLEY Standard and other performance KPIs and financial targets.* Form and lead high performing teams and lead branch efforts to source, hire, train and develop talent.* Mentor and coach technicians on the proper techniques, customer service and overall perform and development.* Champion, educate and implement and/or continue to develop the STANLEY Standard processes within the branch and ensure all technicians perform to these processes and metrics.* This may include but not limited to facilitating and participating in regular STANLEY Standard huddles, performing required Tech ride-alongs and other activities as needed.* Work and collaborate directly with the regional and / or local Sales teams to ensure projects are scoped correctly.* Plan and schedule subcontracting activities on various and service projects within the area.* Monitoring direct labor hours, project costs, and work schedules.* Maintain a high level of visibility with direct labor employees.* Ensure all safety guidelines are followed and that the company is in compliance with all regulatory rules and regulations.* Ensure all actions of the company are accomplished in an ethical and prudent manner.* Prepare and maintain a visual schedule of all projects.* Review and process all subcontractor and supplier invoices.* Keep Service Manager informed of the status of projects.* Maintains company property and documentation in accordance with established policies, handles proprietary information in the prescribed manner, and adheres to and supports Stanley CSS policies and procedures including all safety requirements* Drives ongoing employee recognition for performance utilizing our STANLEY Security Reward & Recognition programs including but not limited to LIFT peer / employee recognition, ELITE Sales program, WIN awards, quarterly ACHIEVERS Awards and the Annual Champion Awards.* Provides performance feedback to direct reports and sub-contractors.* Ensures that annual, documented performance appraisals are completed and reviewed with all direct reports.* An understanding of job financial reports and the ability to apply these to cost containment in managing projects.* Demonstrated ability to conduct weekly meetings and report on service activity.* Management of scheduled preventive maintenance services and reporting.* Strong knowledge of project management, resources allocation and cost control.* Excellent written and oral communication skills.* Ability to function as an effective team leader capable of motivating a team.* Excellent planning, coordination and scheduling skills.* Excellent ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications.* Proven problem solving skills.* Strong customer service orientation.* High energy, detailed oriented, results driven, self-motivated individual.* Excellent attitude, work ethic and work quality are a must.* Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations for Construction Projects
What Does A Field Supervisor Do At North Alamo Water Supply Corporation
* At the direction of the Assistant Distribution Superintendent, works with the Crew Foremen to direct the activities of the crew working with construction projects for the corporation.* Works with the Crew Foreman to carry out the plan procedures for the projects, and ensures that the staffing requirements for each phase of the plan are established and met.* Along with the Distribution Superintendent and Assistant Distribution Superintendent, will assemble various players in the construction project (foremen, sub-contractors, engineering, etc.) at the start of a project to layout the groundwork and expectation for the project.* Assists in the procurement of tools and materials to be delivered at different times/phases of the project to ensure timeliness of completion.* Confers with crew members and sub contracts to resolve complaints and issues that arise during the course of the project.* Reports back to the Assistant Distribution Superintendent daily on any issues that may arise regarding the project, or any anticipated change in the project timeline.* Inspects the crew s work to ensure adherence to the corporation s standards, and reports in with the Distribution Superintendent daily to relay project progress.* Reviews project progress, materials, and cost and adjust work schedules as needed as indicated by the review.* Participates in job specific training, and other various required corporate training programs; Complies with federal and state regulations and all established corporate policies and procedures.* Other duties as may be assigned
What Does A Field Supervisor Do At Rollins, Inc.
* Verifies technician paperwork for accuracy and proper documentation on a daily basis.* Monitors telemarketing schedule and distributes work assignments to New Start Technicians.* Assists Service Manager with technician training meetings when necessary.* Assists technicians with field services and route completion.* Demonstrates ability to answer questions, research problems, and resolve customer issues.* Manages and maintains service equipment to insure they are in proper working order.* Assist technicians resolving repeated retreats.* Properly documents all customer information in database.* Creates and analyzes necessary reports to monitor route activity.* Assists Service Manager with vehicle inspections and inventory
What Does A Field Supervisor Do At U.S. Security Associates Inc.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.* Bachelor's Degree preferred* Minimum of 1* years of experience in the military or security industry* Must have working knowledge of Windows XP and Office.* AS400 knowledge is a plus* The ability to travel to visit current and prospective client sites is required* Must be skilled in developing and maintaining customer and employee relationships* Must be able to work in a fast-paced working environment