-Construction general laborer
- All aspects of concrete construction, including concrete foundations, footings, some poured walls, and forms.
- Light carpentry.
- Tie rebar, rake mud, set up forms
- Following direction of the site superintendent, project manager, and all company policies.
- Reading and following plans and specifications.
- Following all safety standards at all times.
Looking for concrete labors. No prior experience necessary. Have openings for flat work concrete and foundational concrete. Both local and traveling spots still open. If traveling do offer per diem! Pay starts at $20/hour and goes up from that with profit sharing and paid drive time.About Aerotek:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.