This position can be fully remote within our 10 state footprint - Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Wisconsin, Florida, Texas, Kansas, Louisiana or Kentucky.
Provide coordination and administrative support to the incentive compensation and variable pay activities of the bank.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist in auditing, reconciling, and calculating variable pay and incentive compensation.
* Conduct audits of incentive compensation payouts, each applicable payroll period, prior to the check date.
* Resolve incentive compensation issues with employees and variable pay human resources information system (HRIS) systems.
* Validate any manual variable pay calculations against automated calculations produced from designated variable pay information system(s).
* Ensure that administered compensation adheres to the established incentive plan as well as organizational guidelines.
* Serve as a liaison among the line of business, compensation, and payroll functions.
* Coordinate and schedule annual risk assessment activities.
* Coordinate and provide support to audit activities.
* Develop documented procedures for variable pay systems.
* Respond to ad-hoc Human Resources (HR) data requests.
Education - High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
Experience - A minimum of six (6) years of overall experience in an administrative or operational support environment, including a minimum of three (3) years of experience in incentive compensation program administration, payroll, and/or related variable pay administrative experience at the line of business level.$28k-40k yearly est.6d ago
IT BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST SR
Headquartered in Memphis, TN, the banking subsidiary First Horizon Bank operates in 12 states across the southern U.S.$87k-102k yearly est.3d ago
The Wires ACI MTS Platform Senior Technology Specialist will be responsible for application configuration, ACI bundle installations, development, consultation, and problem solving supporting the Wires ACI Money Transfer System. The Wires ACI MTS Platform Senior Technology Specialist must be innovative, energetic and driven to provide great customer services.$83k-99k yearly est.21d ago
VP, Portfolio Manager - Tech, Media & Telecom/Leverage Finance
CIT Group, Inc. recently merged with First Citizens Bank creating the 17th largest bank in the United States with over $100B in assets. This position will work in the office 3 days per week and can be located in New York City OR Morristown New Jersey OR can be fully remote. Responsibilities The VP, Portfolio Management - TMT will: Work with the Telecom, Media & Technology team monitoring a portfolio of TMT accounts.$155k-165k yearly4d ago
Product Manager - Consumer Lending Innovation
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. Product Manager - Consumer Lending Innovation will help lead product delivery and technical execution for Financial Product and Lending Innovation for our Point of Sale and Buy Now Pay Later lending business.$105.2k-123.8k yearly2d ago
Outside Sales Representative - St. Louis, MO
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family. This is an Elavon posting.$65k-82k yearly est.1d ago
.NET Developer III (REMOTE)
CDLI Project Manager
The Affordable Housing Tax Credit Senior Project Manager will lead equity and debt underwriting and project management of LIHTC projects and manage the internal relationships with the closing teams and external developer relationships. The project manager will report to the Director of Project Management.$74k-109k yearly est.6d ago
Treasury Management Implementation Specialist
The Treasury Management Implementation Specialist position is primarily responsible for ensuring the smooth implementation of all Treasury products. Location: 1000 Walnut St, Kansas City, Missouri 64106 Hybrid/Flexible - work from home two (2) days per week after successfully completing training (up to six (6) months), office location is downtown Kansas City, MO$72k-93k yearly est.2d ago
Consumer Loan Servicing Specialist 1
This position is available for hybrid at the 5555 Cleveland Ave, Columbus, Ohio location. Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details. The Consumer Loan Servicing Specialist 1 manages the day to day servicing lifecycle for all performing real estate loans to include mortgages, personal credit lines, and installment loans secured by real estate, and is a a fast paced, highly regulated environment. * Commitment to Huntington's Vision and Values$93k-151k yearly est.7d ago
Fraud Analyst-Digital Banking, Memphis or Remote
The Fraud Analyst will proactively participate in both internal and external working groups or forums to stay abreast of fraud related trends and scenarios to build and maintain knowledge, and then uses that information within their direct role. The Fraud Analyst may assist with internal and external audit preparations, as well as periodic risk assessments, and quality control activities. Headquartered in Memphis, TN, the banking subsidiary First Horizon Bank operates in 12 states across the southern U.S.$55k-68k yearly est.3d ago
Full Time Virtual Banker - Winston Salem ($20/HR Start) - Start Date July 3, 2023
**A day in the life of a Virtual Banker** Headquartered in Memphis, TN, the banking subsidiary First Horizon Bank operates in 12 states across the southern U.S.$38k-45k yearly est.4d ago
Cloud Data Platform Manager, Senior
Huntington Bank is looking for a cloud data platform leader in our Data Technology organization. You will be responsible for leading the Cloud Warehouse, Cloud Data Lake and Cloud Analytics platform teams for the bank, including innovating on the platform to enable next-generation capabilities. If you consider data as a strategic asset, evangelize the value of good data and insights, have deep understanding of data governance, are an experienced thought leader in cloud data migrations and love building teams and mentoring talent, this role is for you. You will participate in the definition of the strategic roadmap for data technology and be responsible for executing cloud data initiatives.$103k-132k yearly est.6d ago
Automation Developer Lead
Job Title: Automation Developer Lead Organization Name: The Huntington National Bank$91k-108k yearly est.7d ago
Practice Finance Business Development Officer
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position We are looking for Business Development Officers to grow our Practice Finance Group Portfolio. Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.$67k-108k yearly est.8d ago
Merchant Payment Solutions Sales Executive - Salt Lake City, Utah
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world.$78k-114k yearly est.2d ago
Director, Software Delivery Programs
$38k-47k yearly est.28d ago
Commercial Loan Review Officer - Remote
* Attend loan committee meetings to remain current on new commercial loan products. * Perform risk-based scoping procedures on each commercial loan portfolio to ensure appropriate coverage is achieved. Provide an independent evaluation and risk assessment of the quality of the bank's commercial loan portfolio, ensuring adherence to established credit policies, procedures, and underwriting guidelines, as well as applicable laws, rules, and regulations.$44k-52k yearly est.31d ago
Archer Administrator - Remote
* Support the design, test and integration of Archer with additional subsystems, risk tools, internal/external data feeds, etc. This includes creating the strategy and leading the design of all Archer platform modules. * Ensure the overall design, layout and workflow of the Archer platform aligns with enterprise risk management standards, methodologies, and taxonomies. * Implement, administer, and manage the Archer platform to ensure features, capabilities, functionality, performance, and process are effective and efficient for the end user experience. * Design, develop and test modules within the Archer platform, including layout, workflow, reporting, notifications, questionnaires, access control, packaging, etc.$33k-37k yearly est.60d+ ago
Correspondent Banking Relationship Manager (Hybrid or Remote)
We are currently seeking a Relationship Manager for developing and maintaining correspondent bank relationships within an assigned geographic territory. Headquartered in Memphis, TN, the banking subsidiary First Horizon Bank operates in 12 states across the southern U.S.$71k-88k yearly est.2d ago
Zippia gives an in-depth look into the details of First Merchants, including salaries, political affiliations, employee data, and more, in order to inform job seekers about First Merchants. The employee data is based on information from people who have self-reported their past or current employments at First Merchants. The data on this page is also based on data sources collected from public and open data sources on the Internet and other locations, as well as proprietary data we licensed from other companies. Sources of data may include, but are not limited to, the BLS, company filings, estimates based on those filings, H1B filings, and other public and private datasets. While we have made attempts to ensure that the information displayed are correct, Zippia is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. None of the information on this page has been provided or approved by First Merchants. The data presented on this page does not represent the view of First Merchants and its employees or that of Zippia.